This video is unavailable.
Open Season - Stuck Mojo (Sex, Sharia remix)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 2, 2007
The first music video to include the entire contents of a suppressed book.
Remix and extended version of the music video for the Stuck Mojo song "Open Season," dedicated to Mariwan Halabjaee,* "the Salman Rushdie of Iraqi-Kurdistan." Mr. Halabjaee is the author of the book "Sex, Sharia and Women in the History of Islam." He was forced to flee Iraqi-Kurdistan and obtain political asylum in Norway because the Islamic League of Kurdistan issued a fatwa to kill him, and the Kurdistan Regional Government refused to offer him protection or to arrest those who threatened his life.
For more information regarding Mr. Halabjaee and his book, see:
For the second music video that includes the contents of the suppressed book "Sex, Sharia and Women in the History of Islam," see:
Alice Cooper - Only Women Bleed (Sex, Sharia remix)
The song "Open Season" is on the latest Stuck Mojo album, "Southern Born Killers."
"Open Season" lyrics:
"I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya
My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's open season
I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open
I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherfucker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherfucker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a fucking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, Fuck with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That shit you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee
I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season
It's Open Season"
Philosopher Karl Popper said something similar (not identical) in his book "The Open Society and Its Enemies":
"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant."
-- Karl Popper, "The Open Society and Its Enemies," Vol. I, Chapt. 7, n.4, at 265.
Stuck Mojo websites:
* Mariwan Halabjaee (sp. Marywan / Halabjay, Halabjayee, Halabjaye, Halabjayi)
Standard YouTube License
- 15 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 15:00 Ina - 7 Malayalam full movie - I.V.Sasi - Teen love and sex (1982)by 1kiprajod2011Featured 88,895,082
- 4:36 Best Sex Ever!!!by kicesie 156,392,618 views
- 5:42 Sahrini - HUMAby Wijayanto Huma 13,902 views
- 1:36 open sex in groundby hotcrazy4u 333,582 views
- 9:41 TOP 25 Best Female Metal / Rock Voicesby William Montilla 852,480 views
- 3:55 JANE AND MICHAEL... 'real love'by javierbourne 873,242 views
- 1:10 mens waxing.movby loretta wilson 425,529 views
- 1:10:17 Stuck Mojo - HVY1 (1999) Full Lengthby FFYR49CTRL 3,114 views
- 2:41 Great Oral Sex for Men (Kicesie)by kicesie 8,946,507 views
- 7:47 Sex Series - Open Marriagesby kicesie 1,107,194 views
- 4:38 Stuck Mojo - Rebornby theterminalshow 120,529 views
- 1:02:12 Stuck MoJo - Violate this (Full Album)by BlackASCG 1,805 views
- 0:36 open sexyby atromitos87 865,705 views
- 3:29 Southern Pride - Stuck Mojoby Devilsean 36,780 views
- 3:27 stuck mojo monster live 1999 louisville, kyby metalsteve1969 12,279 views
- 6:18 Enter Sandman - Metallicaby Nicolás G. Batista 66,164,566 views
- 3:59 Open Season : Step By Stepby Jeremy Patton 197,088 views
- 3:57 I'm American - Stuck Mojo (Sex, Sharia remix)by Charles Chapman 125,745 views
- 1:29:51 Sinéad O'Connor - John I love youby Feelzefrench 123,692 views
- 1:51 Jihad Jane sings Suicide Songby formertromaintern 101,734 views
- Loading more suggestions...