Uploaded on Dec 13, 2007
Every year, many of the world's top leaders attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss how to make the world a better place.
This year, you get to join them.
First, submit a video answering The Davos Question:
"What one thing do you think that countries, companies or individuals must do to make the world a better place in 2008?"
Then, starting January 1st, watch and rank others' ideas. The highest-rated videos will be screened in Davos (January 23-27), where world leaders will watch your videos and make responses of their own. Your idea could be the start of something big.
To find out more about the World Economic Forum, go here:
1. Be original - choose your own idea and approach. Your video can be in the form of a vlog, documentary, skit... anything goes.
2. Back it up - explain why your perspective is important through evidence or a personal story.
3. Keep it sharp - you can choose to go short or long, but we recommend you keep your video at under 3 minutes.
4. Make it look good - speak loudly and keep that camera steady.
5. Provide context - in the video description, include your name, country, and hometown.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE YOUTUBERS FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO:
Standard YouTube License