Pictocolor iCorrect EditLab 6 Review
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 24, 2011
http://www.TheArtofRetouching.com - This is a video PictoColor iCorrect Editlab Pro 6 Review. It's Friday at 4:35pm.Your boss says that he wants you to get this group of images ready for a print proof on Monday morning. Ugh... you want to go home. Now what do you do? Go through several different adjustment layers in Adobe Photoshop... for each image?
Nope. You open up Pictocolor iCorrect EditLab 6 and apply the SmartColor Feature. Bam, your going home on time.
Use the PictoColor EditLab Coupon Code: "ART11" for 11% Off the entire order. Yeah, that's 10%, that keeps on giving.
Actually, if your boss doesn't even want to buy Adobe Photoshop, you can tell him that iCorrect EditLab Pro is also available as a stand alone application for JPEG & TIFF batch processing. No need for that extra $600 investment, to get the same results. You can even work with 16-Bit images on a 64-Bit Processor. All the code is designed for optimal, professional use. No need to deal with any old legacy stuff.
The program is made up with four distinct tabs:
PictoColor iCorrect Editlab 6 ToolTab01 Color Balance: Remove color casts and balance the whites by simply clicking on any neutral colors. You can even manually adjust the color balance with sliders.
PictoColor iCorrect Editlab 6 ToolTab02 Tonal Range: Full control over the tonal range by setting the white point, black point and midpoint of your images using an eye dropper, slider, or automatic SmartColor technology.
PictoColor iCorrect Editlab 6 ToolTab03 Brightness/Contrast/Saturation: Control the brightness, contrast and saturation of by individually targeting highlights and shadows using sliders or the automatic SmartColor technology.
PictoColor iCorrect Editlab 6 ToolTab04 Hue-Selective Edits: With hue-selective edits, you can automatically correct repetitive colors, like your standard backdrops, skin tones, or water. Additionally, you can convert to black and white or sepia.
If you go to links.theartofretouching.com/editlab and go down half the page, it starts talking about a RAW workflow, and of course supporting 16-Bit color.
One benefit of Pictocolor iCorrect EditLab Pro is ProcessQ. This completely redesigned image queue that allows you to easily view, sort and manage your color corrections for efficient, time-saving workflows. Pictocolor's website boasts "We color corrected 15, 3MB+ images with similar color issues in 2 minutes and 4 seconds" and I can certainly tell you, it's quite possible.
With the automatic adjustments from the SmartColor technology, you can be done in to time, with frustration-free, professional quality results. Pictocolor iCorrect EditLab Pro is an essential program for the serious photographer.This simplified approach to selective color correction and color editing allows you to spend your time doing what you do best, behind the camera.
Use the PictoColor EditLab Coupon Code: "ART11" for 11% Off the entire order.
This is a video PictoColor iCorrect EditLab Pro 6 Review. If you would like to learn more about Photo Enhancement from a Professional Retoucher, I offer consulting one-on-one classes. Please contact me today, and I will be able to add you to the schedule too. If you would just like to watch online videos, The Art of Retouching Studio offers many Photoshop CS5.5 Tutorials for Beginners and Advanced users.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:50 Photoshop Tutorial - Glamour Shot Effectby Chris & LouieFeatured 711,303
- 20:53 Nikon View NX2 software basics tutorialby Photoix 40,152 views
- 7:53 iStock Photo Plugin - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Intensive with Lesa Sniderby creativeLIVE 1,864 views
- 17:08 Create a stunning panorama with Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS 6 tutorial - PLP # 15 by Serge Ramelliby Serge Ramelli 17,971 views
- 4:21 The Human Dilemma: Dogma And Ignoranceby FFreeThinker 23,161 views
- 7:22 Ulead Photo Express 3.0 SE FAKE BUSH SISTER PICTUREby U.N.S A-G 23,355 views
- 2:38 Imagenes de Cuba, la dictadura si se caeby Odalis Sanchez 27,662 views
- 1:36:40 TELE IMAGE AU CINEMA - MOVIE QUI EST LE PEREby TV IMAGE CORP. 30,682 views
- 4:26 How to Create a Good Facebook Profile Photoby WayneHuel 337 views
- 4:20 Professional Photoshop Portrait Retouching - Part I - Adobe Camera Rawby SLRlounge 37,970 views
- 6:33 Lightroom - Portrait Retouch Part 1by A.J. Wood 87,656 views
- 14:56 1950's Pin Up: Photoshop Retouching Tutorialby Howard Pinsky 38,904 views
- 10:34 Plugin - Alien skin exposure 4by Manniphotography2 12,232 views
- 31:09 Dramatic Lighting - Manipulation Tutorial (PSD Box)by PSD Box 248,210 views
- 1:08 AVCS UltraAlbumStudioby avcsindia 4,039 views
- 3:55 iCorrect EditLab Pro Photoshop Color Correction and Editing Tutorial.mp4by WayneHuel 475 views
- 1:49 New Skin tones feature in Photoshop CS6by Miguel Campos 23,034 views
- 1:30 Most epic Photoshop fails people post onlineby CrazyCuteVids 4,957 views
- 2:33 Tec Lighting Inc. XtraCoat offline UV Coaterby Daniel Hodhod 34,173 views
- 7:58 Instalando o plugin Neat Image Proby DefQ1049 1,583 views
- Loading more suggestions...