How to Make a Tank Top pattern from a Onesie
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 9, 2012
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://full.sc/LmYEYg
This video is a new video in a series of tutorials I'm working on called Clothes from Clothes. In this video we start of simple with a project that just about anyone can do. In this video I show you how to trace around a baby's onesie to create your own pattern.
Watch Part 2 of this series here: http://youtu.be/5xdk2ekeXHQ
I'll show you what tools you need if you want to continue making patterns from clothes. I cover all the measurements and explain to why we mark each measurement along the way on your finished pattern template piece.
You can also enter to win your own Curvey ruler courtesy of my friends at CraftyBev: http://craftybev.com/. All you need to enter the giveaway is:
1) SUBSCRIBE to my channel here: http://full.sc/LmYEYg
2) Leave me a comment below telling me why you want to win the Curvey ruler.
WHERE TO GET SUPPLIES:
Rotary cutting mat: http://amzn.to/PIAdKe
Curvey ruler: http://amzn.to/Nb9zGR or http://craftybev.com/curvey.html
Spiked tracing wheel: http://amzn.to/NW8Plh
Blunt tracing wheel: http://amzn.to/NuLU1g
The next tutorial will be on how to use this pattern to create a baby tank top from it... that will be coming soon!
You can also watch my tutorial series on sewing with Stretch Knit fabrics. Click here to watch Part 1 of Sewing with Stretch Knit Fabric: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
In this series we will be covering a lot of fun projects so be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel so you don't miss out on any new videos. SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://full.sc/LmYEYg
Thanks for watching and remember to subscribe to my channel for weekly crafting & cooking tutorials and giveaways! SUBSCRIBE here:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
You can find me at:
Crafty Gemini mobile app: available for FREE in Android market and iPhone App store
Online Shop: http://www.craftygemini.bigcartel.com
Voicemail for tutorial suggestions: 73-CRAFTY-73 / (732)723-8973
Got extra crafting supplies? Send them my way at:
PO BOX 346
LaCrosse, FL 32658
Standard YouTube License
- 6:53 Sewing with Stretch Knit Fabric- Part 1- Basicsby TheCraftyGeminiFeatured 35,512
- 7:49 How to Make an Infinity Scarf- DIY Sewing Tutorialby TheCraftyGemini 84,687 views
- 8:22 Sewing with Stretch Knit Fabric- Part 2by TheCraftyGemini 25,288 views
- 9:59 How to Make Baby Pants from T-shirtby TheCraftyGemini 112,639 views
- 9:22 How To Make Your Own Pregnancy Bandby BabyBellyKelli 12,706 views
- 4:38 How to make a Cute Tanktop Dressby Crafty Claire 35,266 views
- 15:06 How to make a Fabric Basket/Bowlby TheCraftyGemini 248,921 views
- 6 videos Play all dress patternsby MrKnowyourBible
- 19:07 DIY: Animal Jumpsuit / Costume / Onesie / Kigurumiby helenmelonhead 35,094 views
- 1:02:07 How To: Sewing A Y Back Racer Tank Topby Brian Remlinger 6,262 views
- 3:00 Sewing Pattern Weights- TUTORIALby TheCraftyGemini 10,469 views
- 9:19 Frosty the Snowman Mug Rug - DIY Tutorialby TheCraftyGemini 9,076 views
- 6:27 How to Make a Casserole or Pie dish Carrierby TheCraftyGemini 54,380 views
- 5:23 DIY Summer Caftan Dress, ThreadBanger How-toby ThreadBanger 63,916 views
- 6:01 How To Sew a Tank Top Dressby SewSewRetro 4,297 views
- 8:02 Crash Course in Fashion Design #10 Pattern Making, Part 1: Suppliesby Lucy Weekley 66,602 views
- 1:10 Made By Becky Handmade Ruffle Diaper Nappy Coversby MadeByBecky 46,862 views
- 8:33 Beginner Sewing Series: Part 2- Simplicity Pattern 2290by TheCraftyGemini 36,352 views
- 7:13 How to transfer Sewing Patterns to Sturdier Paper for Repeated Useby TheCraftyGemini 17,268 views
- 7:56 How to Make a T-Shirt Drawstring Backpack for Kids- Invade Londonby TheCraftyGemini 14,770 views
- 8:32 Sewing Basics #2: 7 Ways to Attach/Use Elasticby SecretLifeOfaBioNerd 197,463 views
- Loading more suggestions...