Published on Apr 28, 2012
Please read description for the link to the game!
Welcome to the world of money and magic! In this world you play as a witch who can cast money to exchange coins. The more currency amount you exchange coins to, the more money you'll make out of it!
aBit Games presents you Money Witches, a coin themed drag-n-drop action puzzle. Easy to pick up as any other touch screen game, but with numerous skills to master for die-hard arcade puzzle game fans! Money Witches inherits core gameplay mechanic from an old Neo-Geo classic game "Money Puzzle Exchanger" (Developed by Face, checkout the video if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_wZs... ) You have to match coins differently according to the currency amount, and create interesting combo situations for big score bonus.
Money Witches Features:
* Intuitive drag-n-drop control, multi-touch enabled for more play style possibility.
* A Combo system full of possibility that let you create your own stylish combo to get big bonus.
* Dynamic pacing, if you're good at score big you can easily skip the slow part of the game.
* 3 Characters each with unique ability that can change the play style and strategy completely.
* Various gameplay elements that you can take advantage if play smartly.
* Spells: in every game player can equip 3 spells to help them get through dangerous situation or get big score.
* 3 different game modes: Infinite (arcade survival style), Gold Rush (1 minute time attack) and Trial (various stage with all kinds of puzzle solving challenge)
* Multiplayer vs game mode will be added in the future! Start training for the battle now!
* Available on iPhone 3GS, iPad and newer iOS devices.
* Estimate release on AppStore: August 2012.
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/moneywitches
Music created by Alex Marian, please check out his music project: http://www.muckefuck.me/
Money Witches is highly inspired by Money Puzzle Exchanger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Id...) and Birzzle (http://www.enfeel.com/). Big thanks to their creative work!