Government Shock Bracelets to be Issued to all Airline Passengers
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 8, 2008
Want some torture with your peanuts?
The Washington Times - Aviation Security
By P. Jeffrey Black & Jeffrey Denning
Just when you thought you've heard it all...
A senior government official with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has expressed great interest in a so-called safety bracelet that would serve as a stun device, similar to that of a police Taser®. According to this promotional video found at the Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. website, the bracelet would be worn by all airline passengers.
This bracelet would:
• take the place of an airline boarding pass
• contain personal information about the traveler
• be able to monitor the whereabouts of each passenger and his/her luggage
• shock the wearer on command, completely immobilizing him/her for several minutes
The Electronic ID Bracelet, as it's referred to, would be worn by every traveler "until they disembark the flight at their destination." Yes, you read that correctly. Every airline passenger would be tracked by a government-funded GPS, containing personal, private and confidential information, and would shock the customer worse than an electronic dog collar if the passenger got out of line.
Clearly the Electronic ID Bracelet is a euphuism for the EMD Safety Bracelet, or at least it has a nefarious hidden ability (thus the term ID Bracelet is ambiguous at best). EMD stands for Electro-Musclar Disruption. Again, according to the promotional video, the bracelet can completely immobilize the wearer for several minutes.
So is the government really that interested in this bracelet?
According to this letter from DHS official, Paul S. Ruwaldt of the Science and Technology Directorate, office of Research and Development, which was written to the inventor whom he had previously met with, Ruwaldt wrote, "To make it clear, we [the federal government] are interested in . . . the immobilizing security bracelet, and look forward to receiving a written proposal."
The letterhead, in case you were wondering, came from a U.S. Department of Homeland Security office at the William J. Hughes Technical Center at the Atlantic City International Airport, or the Federal Aviation Administration headquarters.
In another part of the letter, Mr. Ruwaldt confirmed, "It is conceivable to envision a use to improve air security, on passenger planes."
Would every paying airline passenger flying on a commercial airplane be mandated to wear one of these devices? I cringe at the thought. Not only could it be used as a physical restraining device, but also as a method of interrogation, according to the same aforementioned letter from Mr. Ruwaldt.
Would you let them put one of those on your wrist? Would you allow the airline employees, which would be mandated by the government, to place such a bracelet on any member of your family?
Why are tax dollars being spent on something like this?
Is this a police state or is this America?
Standard YouTube License
- 4:22 Funny Cowboy Poetry on Johnny Carson's Tonight Showby Johnny Carson Featured 7,056
- 17:50 The Terror Within: Former DHS Officer, Julia Davis Speaks Out!by TheAlexJonesChannel236,534 views
- 9:33 Detroit TSA Security Theater (Part 1)by obscuredtruth44,166 views
- 4:06 DHS Showed Interest in Shock Bracelet for Airline Passengersby The Aviation Intelligencer16,485 views
- 13:56 Wake Up Call 2013: Obama DHS Prepares For Civil Warby UselessReplyVideos85,992 views
- 4:50 TSA Whistleblowers at Tampa Airport Have Been Threatened with Treason Chargesby The Aviation Intelligencer9,681 views
- 6:59 TheAntiTerrorist on Seeing The Lightby TheAntiTerrorist19,372 views
- 1:25 AA's Angry Passenger Lineby Jonathan Bloom35,719 views
- 34 videos Play all ElecTroNicsby yusufdeen786
- 19:13 DHS Whistleblower Censored from 60 minutes #N3by NextNewsNetwork179,366 views
- 32:14 We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informantby TheLipperTube2,801,603 views
- 7:07 How To Make A Simple High Voltage Shock Boxby NichroPulse17,729 views
- 9:29 The TSA is out of controlby iching64233,456 views
- 6:44 Federal Air Marshals Send Warningby TonyKovaleski1,325 views
- 14:43 Top DHS checkpoint refusalsby millsmost2,021,415 views
- 5:38 Former Federal Air Marshal Talks About the EMD Security Braceletby The Aviation Intelligencer6,192 views
- 7:45 December 5 2013 Breaking News Why is Department Homeland Security buying so much ammo?by u2bheavenbound19,045 views
- 2:49 Power Balance, bracelet miracle ou talisman des superstitieux?by lavenirnet66,134 views
- 0:23 TAZER BRACELETS AT T.S.A.by mikemb1231,444 views
- 10:10 RENSE RADIO - LINDSAY WILLIAMSby SpunkiSpoodle12,542 views