This video is unavailable.
05-08-12 HALEY BARBOUR: What's on people's minds is not gay marriage!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 8, 2012
Former Governor of Mississippi Haley Barbour stopped by to join Laura Ingraham for a chat about everything from the Vice President's gay marriage problems, to the recent reports of a new underwear bomber, and Gov. Romney's election fundraising.
Below are some highlights.
Gov. Barbour weighs in on the the gay-marriage issue, recently inflamed by Vice President Biden's comments on "Meet The Press." Laura asks if the issue is a trap for Republicans.
Barbour: "What's on people's minds is not gay marriage or anything like that. What's on their minds is the economy and jobs...that's what we want this election to be about. I happen to think getting into gay marriage is a loser for the Democrats. But I am of the opinion that every day we are not talking about Obama's policies and the results of those policies because the American people know they're bad policies and know they're failed policies, and anytime we're not talking about that then we're not talking about our best subject matter. So whether Biden is trying to change the subject to get us to take the bait, I don't know. Frankly, don't care."
Gov. Barbour is asked about whether he thinks news of the averted CIA bomber was a Democratic political ploy.
Barbour: "This Administration has been engaged in a perpetual campaign since this Obama was elected...everything is viewed through the prism of running for re-election by this Administration. That's a real problem."
Barbour, responding to Laura asking about Romney only having 10% of the cash on hand as Obama: "We will start seeing shortly the Obama campaign and, very importantly, but not often enough mentioned, the labor unions, are going to start carpet-bombing Romney."
Governor Barbour on the Left's tactics to be used against Romney
"In 2008, unions spent $400 million to elect Obama...so get ready, they're going to try to disqualify Romney to where his grandmother wouldn't recognize him or vote for him."
Standard YouTube License
- 15:30 05-10-12 Gov. Ed Rendell on President Obama's new gay marriage stanceby Laura Ingraham 239 views
- 9:44 Gov. Haley Barbour Prescribes a 'Proctology Exam' For The GOP Losersby politicalarticles 412 views
- 8:32 Haley Barbour's speech at RNC Blog Bash 8/26/2012by Lachlan Markay 17,313 views
- 7:54 04-18-12 ROMNEY WANTS TO CLEAN HOUSE!by Laura Ingraham 345 views
- 13:34 Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour Is A Racist!by Kenneth Lloyd 2,073 views
- 7:41 Haley Barbour Scolds Andrea Mitchell For Making Him Defend GOP's Electoral College 'Conspiracy'by NewsPoliticsToday 342 views
- 14:14 Laura Ingraham Discusses Gay Marriage and the DREAM Act with Senator Marco Rubio - (5/10/12)by WeAreTheSavageNation 3,133 views
- 14:21 05-10-12 Marco Rubio on gay marriage and the DREAM actby Laura Ingraham 1,162 views
- 13:33 05-11-12 NEWT GINGRICH on invoking daughters into gay marriage debateby Laura Ingraham 398 views
- 10:38 Haley Barbour to Newsmax: Immigration Reform 'Makes Economic Sense' for GOPby NewsmaxTV 637 views
- 9:52 Gov. Haley Barbour: White Citizen Council Good Ole' Daysby YOURINQUIRER 1,298 views
- 14:24 05-11-12 MADELEINE ALBRIGHT on Chen Guangcheng and her new bookby Laura Ingraham 91 views
- 1:42 Victoria Secret Couponing! Paid .50 cents!!by Lunaboo92 886 views
- 8:04 Ron Paul on Obama's Syria WMD Claimby RonPaulInstitute 80,922 views
- 2:49 NBC Nightly News - Mississippi. Gov. Barbour Pardons Dangerous Criminals (Including Muderers)by BeyondTheSpectrum08 608 views
- 29:10 Gov. Haley Barbour Delivers CPAC 2011 Speech - Complete Video 2/12/11by FreedomsLighthouse 3,765 views
- 37:22 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 FINALE - "Mhysa" Discussion and Reviewby What The Flick?! 101,483 views
- 16:57 The Road We've Traveledby BarackObamadotcom 2,575,140 views
- 1:35 Kristin Chenoweth Disagrees With Michele Bachmann On Gay Marriageby On Top Magazine 67,818 views
- 4:40 Hannity Discusses Election Resultsby AmericasRealTruth 13,971 views
- Loading more suggestions...