This video is unavailable.
A Marketer's Guide to Pinterest
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 19, 2012
All eyes are on Pinterest, the social network that lets users collect and share images found on the Web by "pinning" them on virtual pinboards. The images span a variety of categories, from fashion, crafts, cooking, décor, fitness, and more. Users can follow the pinboards of friends and brands for inspiration and "repin" the images onto their own pinboards. Today, Pinterest is quickly becoming the fastest-growing social media site based on its huge popularity with women, as well as its unlimited potential as a marketing tool for businesses. "Pins" help companies promote their products, develop their brand personalities, drive tremendous referral traffic to their websites, and gain exposure among the Pinterest community. Now, MDG Advertising has produced an engaging video highlighting the facts, figures, and findings from its popular "Pin It To Win It" infographic.
The video details the social site's demographics, growth, and potential to drive abundant traffic to company websites. Pinterest is especially popular with the most highly coveted markets—about 60 percent are female and 80 percent are in the 25 to 54 age demographic. Plus, Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube combined.
The video goes on to cover the brands, both large and small, on board the pinboard phenomenon, such as Whole Foods, Etsy, West Elm, and Real Simple. These companies reflect the cooking, décor, and crafts interests that are prevalent among the Pinterest audience.
In addition, the video helps marketers navigate Pinterest's features and terminology by demonstrating the "pin," "repinning," and "board." It also shows how companies can leverage Pinterest for maximum response and referral traffic, whether by improving their image quality or promoting more than just a product line.
Want to learn how to leverage the power of Pinterest in your social media strategy? Contact MDG Advertising at 561-338-7797 or visit http://mdgadvertising.com
Follow us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/MDGadvertising
Standard YouTube License
- 6:33 Building Traffic With Pinterestby Lisa IrbyFeatured 18,005
- 1:12:29 Power Of Pinning - How To Market Your Business On Pinterest FREE Webinarby Ryan Hasket 3,405 views
- 1:17:02 Pinterest Training Webinar - Learn How To Use Pinterestby Michael Somerville 8,469 views
- 45:08 Marketing with Pinterest | Promoting Your Business on Pinterest.comby Scott Meyer 1,612 views
- 42:08 Affiliate Summit Webinar: When Pinterest Met Affiliate Marketingby Shawn Collins 3,026 views
- 7:08 Pinterest Marketing - How to market on Pinterest. Pinterest marketing helpby IamTheSEOGuy 81,669 views
- 6:26 How To Use PINTEREST For Affiliate Marketing Successby Keith Everett 3,525 views
- 15:14 How to use Pinterest for Scrapbook Layoutsby 2tinytreasures 25,082 views
- 3:16 Pinterest for Business: Promoting Your Products with Pinterestby AdamWilsonMarketing 6,112 views
- 20:58 Promoting your Products with Pinterest (the right way)by meganauman 28,314 views
- 2:48 Amazing Facts about Indiaby infographicteam 12,681 views
- 55:57 Pinterest for Business 101 Webinar Archiveby WorldClass Brand 9,296 views
- 13:25 How to Use Pinterestby MyBusinessPresence 7,111 views
- 10:43 How To Use Pinterest: Video Tutorial Use It Effectively For Businessby RobertVelarde 5,552 views
- 6:13 Pinterest Followers - Get Pinterest followers by following these easy stepsby IamTheSEOGuy 88,229 views
- 27:41 How to use Pinterest to get resultsby Your7ToolstoSuccess 639 views
- 17:54 Pinterest deutschby Hannes Schleeh 3,601 views
- 4:07 WHERE GOOD IDEAS COME FROM by Steven Johnsonby RiverheadBooks 3,003,646 views
- 8:04 09 How To "Pin" and Profit From Affiliate Links in Pinterestby IntegrityEnterprises 1,868 views
- 10:16 Pinterest Promotion - Achieve pinterest marketing success for cheapby IamTheSEOGuy 82,503 views
- Loading more suggestions...