The Bodytalk System The Cortices Technique - Preamble (Part 1)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 1, 2009
The Cortices Technique is the core of BodyTalk, this short video Dr. John Veltheim demonstrates why and how to do the technique.
The brain is the core of the human body it controls the way the body communicates with all it's various parts. This in turn controls our amazing healing abilities. When the brains function is compromised the Body cannot properly heal.
The Cortices Technique allows for increased brain function and connectivity between all the parts of the Body. Since the body communicates using electricity and quantum energy this technique has an amazing effect on the body by allowing the body to reconnect broken or overloaded circuits. The technique is has been demonstrated by EMS Response teams to bring trauma patients out of shock when at the scene of accidents. The basic idea is to hold the point of injury and to preform the technique on the patient. This has the effect of allowing the body to address the injury and to do what is necessary. In the case of a trauma victim they could be bleeding to death and the brain is so overloaded that it doesn't send the healing instructions to clot the blood. The victim then dies due to the fact that the body can't respond. By preforming the Cortices Technique on the patient the Brain is able to address the problem and allow the body to engage in the healing crisis and to clot the blood. If you ask any EMS worker they will tell you that the first thing they need to do is to address shock in a patient. You can use this Technique in any situation mental or physical. You'll see amazing results!
Dr. Veltheim recommends that in the day and age where we have so much electro magnetic radiation. That this technique can be preformed twice a day for 2 or 3 months as a general maintance routine. The person preforming the technique will notice many changes in their body due the increased ability of the brain to deal with the daily stresses of life.
Try it with your sports team! You'll be amazed!
If you are interested in seeing more about this and all the various benifits of the "Full Bodytalk System" you can go to the www.bodytalksystem.com website.
Or you can check out the www.thebtwc.com or many of the other practioners websites.
Have a great day!
The Bodytalk System
Standard YouTube License
- 7:21 Balance Your Brain with BodyTalk: The Cortices Techniqueby Karen Atkins 4,232 views
- 6:02 The Core Energy Technique: How To Release Any Unwanted Thought, Feeling Or Beliefby mattclarkson1 13,698 views
- 9:08 Body Talkby Life in 2-D 17,309 views
- 7:16 About BodyTalk with Angela MacDonald of For Wellnessby forwellnessca 7,345 views
- 10:00 Doubling Your Brain Power (Part 1 of 4) - The Super Consciousnessby GeniusBrainPower 588,597 views
- 69 videos Play all Ho'oponoponoby Normisima2828
- 10:02 The Bodytalk System - Part 4 - Use of intuition in the Bodytalk Systemby thebodytalksystem 5,970 views
- 9:39 Body Talk Segment 1a - Silvia Muiznieks Interviewed by Steven Bettlesby Steven Bettles 15,596 views
- 9:58 BodyTalk w/ Ben Manalo on Inner Quest w/host Jay Stone: #1by bodytalkben 3,486 views
- 9:49 Using EFT to clear cords and energiesby Mystic Mandy 260,868 views
- Cerebral cortex 1,781 videos5
- 10:35 The Bodytalk System - Part 8 - Principals of Consciousnessby The Bodytalk System 2,886 views
- 2:40 Arquitectura del cerebroby Juan Nabor Jimenez 41,528 views
- 3:03 Balancing Your Cortices: BodyTalk with Laura Hames Franklinby Laura Hames Franklin 5,134 views
- 2:13 Barbara's Students Balance Their Cortices!by Laura Hames Franklin 2,936 views
- 4:43 One Technique To Improve Concentration, Focus, Willpowerby DynamicMentalFitness 64,238 views
- 4:44 BodyTalk Introduction - Holistic Healing Systemby THRIVE 2,863 views
- 9:47 BodyTalk w/ Ben Manalo on Inner Quest w/host Jay Stone: #2by bodytalkben 1,873 views
- 3:16 BodyTalk WABI News interview with Karen Atkinsby thebodytalkcenter 5,684 views
- 8:53 BodyTalk w/ Ben Manalo on Inner Quest w/host Jay Stone: #3by bodytalkben 2,585 views
- 1:58 BodyTalk Team Takes On Union Square Park, NYCby Laura Hames Franklin 1,697 views
- 9:55 Cerebral Cortex (The Brain-Part 3)by Dave Waltman 5,285 views
- Loading more suggestions...