Uploaded on Jul 14, 2011
TO VOTE HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!
1. GO TO http://www.youtube.com/nextup
まずは http://www.youtube.com/nextup を別のウィンドーで開いてください。
2. In the top right corner, there will be a button that says COUNTRY. Please choose 日本 (JAPAN)!
3. Find my video! (The thumbnail will be me with my two friends in the background.)
4. CLICK THE THUMBS UP BUTTON! It should turn green.
5. YOU'RE DONE! I'll love you forever. Leave a comment to let me know that you voted and I will remember you always.
Make sure that captions are turned ON!
I'm happy every day
Youtube Japan is holding a contest called NextUp. They will choose 10 Japanese Youtube Partners and send them to a training camp in Tokyo, as well as provide a large sum of money to be used towards things such as camera equipment, lights, tripods, and other video-making expenses.
I had never tried anything like this before but I've always wanted to make light hearted music videos, in the same way that some of my favorite channels overseas do. Obviously it isn't a perfect video, and there are a lot of things I am going to change next time, but it's been a learning process.
I graduate from Fukuoka School of Music next April and this year I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with myself after that. This contest is a really good opportunity for me to get a head start in a career as a creator, rather than an English Teacher.
Anyway I hope you enjoy this entry. Please check out Mai, Yoko, and Matt, who were incredible support during the making of this video. I couldn't have done this alone and their generosity and time and energy means the world to me.
And I also want to thank my pal Billy Reid @ http://www.youtube.com/verytasteful for being an awesome mentor and for teaching/helping me so much with my musical endeavors.
Standard YouTube License