Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 17, 2012
It can be a lot of work developing a marketing campaign. Running the campaign can also take up a lot of time and man power. Then the question is just how effective the campaign was. For that matter the campaign was very effective but you have the sense that you are not making the most effective use of the information that you have received. Does this sound like you? Then you need to look into marketing automation.
Successful businesses automate their marketing in order to effectively integrate their goals into their marketing campaigns. They cost effectively target their customer base. Marketing automation allows these companies to manage their marketing campaigns with fewer people and in less time than with a non-automated system. And, in the end every bit of useful information derived from the marketing campaign is stored, organized, and ready for retrieval. A well-designed automation system integrates with your entire business, reduces your overhead, increases your profits, and makes life at the top a lot easier.
What Is Marketing Automation?
This is the name applied to computer software platforms that handle all aspects of a company's marketing efforts. These programs do repetitive jobs and do them with no human mistakes. If you are thinking of email marketing systems think more broadly. A good system does more than send and receive emails. It helps you develop an effective campaign, stores data, and uses that data to improve the next campaign. A well-designed marketing automation system processes and interprets data. And it does this reliably with no inadvertent human mistakes. These systems take the things you do well and automate them. Then you use such a "smart" system to improve upon what you already do.
Wonder what you customers are thinking? What do they do when they get an email?
Where do their clicks on your email lead them?
Marketing intelligence is the term applied to software that lets you know if a potential customer's email was bounced, if they opened the email, if they clicked on any of the links in the email, and if they followed any of the links to make a purchase. This sort of software allows you to more accurately and successfully target customers the next time around.
General Work Automation
This is the backbone of your marketing automation system. The business of this kind of software is tracking movement through your sales funnel and helping you improve the percentage of sales that you get from you marketing efforts. Such a system can send all emails at once for a few at a time. It can analyze response to an email and intelligently respond by choosing the most appropriate next communication to send. All of this is done without undue use of company man power and company money.
Advanced Work Flow Automation
This aspect of marketing automation focuses on internal processes such as planning, budgeting, workflow, and management processes. Sophisticated software links all aspects of your marketing campaigns to allied company functions. Gone are the days of wondering just what all of that data really means. A well-designed marketing automation system provides appropriate information and reports at exactly the right times, before, during, and after a marketing campaign.
If you want to take the processes of lead qualification, management, scoring, and nurturing and make them cheaper and more effective look into marketing automation. If you want to improve your campaign analysis, demand generation, and overall sales effectiveness and do so cost effectively, look into marketing automation today.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:22 Office Autopilot - Marketing Automationby OfficeAutomation1 7,248 views
- 1:39 How to Implement Marketing Automation for Your Small Business - Act-On Softwareby ActOnSoftware 12,327 views
- 7:19 The Difference Between Email Marketing and Marketing Automationby gleanster 412 views
- 9:45 Why You Need Marketing Automation Softwareby customerdottv 14,848 views
- 2:14 Spark by Marketo™ Video Overview - Small Business Marketing Automationby MarketoB2B 5,363 views
- 7:04 Marketing Automationby KenticoCMS 458 views
- 1:32 optivo® broadmail - Marketing Automationby optivobroadmail 1,312 views
- 4:00 New Formula for Email Marketing ☆ Marketing Automationby salesforce 2,155 views
- 2:52 Act-On Software: A Marketing Automation Solution with Real Resultsby ActOnSoftware 7,678 views
- 2:05 What is Marketing Automation?by loopfuse 11,090 views
- 4:03 The Answer to All Your Photography Biz Troublesby Go4ProPhotos 5 views
- 10:59 Real Estate Marketing Tip: How To Make Videos - Part 1by Borino B 730 views
- 2:56 Don't Let Your Marketing Go In The Trash!by RealEstateTrainingTF 1,532 views
- 0:31 Cheetos Construction Commercial - Ad Marketing Strategy for Marketing Consulting Branding Campaignby 602Communications 43,979 views
- 24:49 4 Principles of Marketing Strategyby Brian Tracy 116,737 views
- 1:23:06 Marketing to Millionairesby Chris Smith
- 1:30 The new look of an agile organizationby McKinseyCMSOforum 719 views
- 1:11 Sea of Mediaby xcelagency 129 views
- 1:01 Dark Ascending Teaseby TheDarkAscending 359 views
- 4:51 Marketing Automationby beaverpondenterprise No views
- Loading more suggestions...