How to Make Fried Saimin - Fast and Easy - with CookingAndCrafting
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 25, 2012
S&S Saimin (or any brand--the fresh or frozen kind, not ramen) -- if you must use ramen because you have no other options, you're on your own as I have never done it that way before. Just do not cook it the entire time. Just loosen up the noodles.
Vegetables of your choice (I used a bag of chop suey)
Meat of choice (char siu, spam, chicken, teri beef)
Other flavors you enjoy: shoyu, sesame oil, etc.
Use about a tablespoon of butter, melt, then add your vegetables. Cook your veggies until they start to soften. Meanwhile, boil water and toss your saimin into the boiling water for no more than a minute. You just want to wash off the four on it, and soften it up just a little bit. Too much and your noodles will be too soggy and a big old clumpy mess. When done, drain most of the water then dump into the pan with veggies. Add the soup mix that comes with your saimin into the fray and mix it all up. If you don't want to add that mix because of the sodium content, try sesame oil--yum! Cook until the water is absorbed. EAT! Enjoy
What you can expect to find on CookingAndCrafting:
* A family-friendly, relaxed, welcoming atmosphere where quick, easy and delicious meals/desserts are demonstrated.
* HUMOR! I am not afraid to laugh at myself or make mistakes. You get everything--the good, the bad, the failures!
* Links to blogs or websites where the recipes are found. Please visit these sites and show them your support!
As we say here in Hawaii, Aloha! E komo mai. Come in, take your slippers or shoes off at the door, sit back and relax. Enjoy the experience!
Please don't forgot to "Like" my video, if you liked it. Like it even if you don't ;)
Share! Sharing is caring. Click on the share button so your friends can also enjoy this video.
If you enjoyed this recipe or craft and you plan on making it at a later date, the easiest way to access it later is to "Favorite" it.
Comment!! By commenting, I get to know who YOU are! Eventually, I end up knowing your name and I feel like that gives us a better bond than an unseen name. You can even just leave me a smiley face because who doesn't love smiley faces?
Subscribe! By subscribing, you get all of the videos that I upload after today delivered into your subscription center! It's free and comes with a money back guarantee!
My other channel, where I vlog and take you OTG (on the go!!) :
Playlists to all of my videos:
Please check out my friend, Tammy:
Tammy and I have been friends for many years and met here on YouTube! Since then we have met up in real life many times. You will LOVE her tutorials and learn how to decorate cupcakes better than most bakeries do. She lives in Canada, but I really wish she lived next door.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:18 How to make Cha Ka Tieu (Stir fry noodles with pork belly)by Moms Cambodian Recipes Featured 18,827
- 7:36 Chicken Long Rice - Luau dish #2by CookingAndCrafting11,813 views
- 5:10 Corned Beef Hash Pattiesby CookingAndCrafting14,013 views
- 10:52 Crock Pot Laulauby CookingAndCrafting16,399 views
- 8:46 Beth's recipe for Nori Maki Sushi (tuna done differently)by CookingAndCrafting5,526 views
- 10:16 Hawaiian Style Mac Saladby Janice Morimoto6,333 views
- 7:42 How to Make Vegetable Lo Meinby TheArtOfCooking71,312 views
- 10:15 CHUCHEMAN tacos sudados o canaste 1ra parteby CHUCHEMAN1168,378 views
- 6:01 Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp 虾炒面by ChineseHealthyCook354,850 views
- 17:57 Smo-Fried Turkey How Toby BarbecueTricks6,246 views
- 11:25 Sushi - Guam styleby Paula Quinene5,889 views
- 4:44 How to Make Chinese Stir Fried Noodles with Porkby mingskitchen10,805 views
- 16:28 Home Canning Corned Beefby Linda's Pantry16,353 views
- 4:28 How to make chow mein noodleby ChefJarod135,253 views
- 8:23 ziplock omletteby CelphTitledLooker12,704 views
- 1:19 Fried Ramen - Cheap and tasty!by ianmeek85,976 views
- 8:49 chicken chow meinby okaisource327,667 views
- 10:24 Taiwan's Street Foodby TheHuiToCook307,109 views
- 6:34 How to make fried riceby ltkman2,188,058 views
- 1:59 How to fry meat without oil in a Stainless Steel Fry Pan (Mauviel)by TavolaME40,219 views
- Loading more suggestions...