Published on Apr 10, 2012
http://www.fourseasons.com/boston/ for more information our Four Seasons Boston location.
Four Seasons Boston's Bristol Lounge Chef Monica Marulanda is here to show us her world-famous, melt-in-your-mouth fresh pasta recipe. Recreate her homemade fettuccine noodles right in your own home!
Homemade Pasta Recipe:
• 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
• 2 Eggs
• Salt to taste
• 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1. Place your flour and salt in a pile on a clean, flat surface.
2. Create a hole in the center of your flour with your hands and crack eggs in the hole along with the olive oil.
3. Gently using a fork, mix the eggs in with the flour, forming the dough. Use flour to balance your mixture of too wet/loose.
4. Use your hands to knead the dough into a ball and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. After chilled, take your ball of dough and place on a pre-floured flat surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out your dough as thin as you like.
6. If making fettuccine, slice your dough ½ inch think for larger noodles. Cook in boiling water until noodles rise to the surface or about 2 minutes.
Stay tuned for more fresh pasta recipes and more from the culinary team at the Bristol Lounge inside our Four Seasons Boston hotel.
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FourSeasonsH...
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FSBoston
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/fsboston
Check out our Pinterest boards: http://www.pinterest.com/fsboston/
For more information on Four Seasons Boston and other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, be sure to check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/fourseasons
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FourSeasons
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fourseasons
Visit our website: http://www.fourseasons.com/
Tags: Four Seasons Boston, Fresh Pasta Recipe, Boston Restaurants, Homemade Pasta Recipes¸ Homemade Fettuccine
Standard YouTube License