Chris Coffey: Executive Coach, Leadership Expert & Marshall Goldsmith Behavioral Change Instructor
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 4, 2012
For over 25 years, Chris Coffey has been in the leadership development world and has worked with and coached hundreds of key leaders and successful people to develop leadership skills and become even more effective.
Chris Coffey is a significant contributor to the methodology of feedback-based training and executive coaching. As one of the pioneers in this field since 1981, he brings his own distinctive common-sense approach to designing and conducting workshops in leadership, management, team-building, and influencing without authority.
Chris Coffey's coaching style is direct and well-defined around the Goldsmith Coaching Process he co-developed with Frank Wagner and Marshall Goldsmith. Chris co-developed the Goldsmith "Train the Coach" and "Manager as Coach" workshops.
Chris has coached leaders in Fortune 100, 500, 1000 companies, as well as in start-ups and not-for-profits, all with very diverse backgrounds, from the US, Europe, Asia and India. The common denominator for all the individuals Chris works with is, they are all successful, high-potential leaders whose organizations want to accelerate their development by having them work closely with a seasoned, leadership coach.
More About Speaker and Executive Coach, Chris Coffey. . .
Chris Coffey started his career teaching Situational Leadership for Paul Hersey at the Center of Leadership Studies in the early 1980s. He worked with the consulting firm of Keilty Goldsmith, Boone and did leadership training at IBM, Warner Lambert, Coke, McKinsey and Company, Met Life, and GE and many more.
Chris Coffey is also on the faculty of UCLA's Technical Manager Program where he has lead workshops with top scientists, and has taught management and leadership courses at Gonzaga University.
To bring Chris Coffey to speak to your team, contact BigSpeak Speakers Bureau.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:03:55 An Interaction with Dr Marshall Goldsmith- part 1by CIICloud835 views
- 58:02 Marshall Goldsmith Webinar - Sept 2012by STAMFORDGLOBAL709 views
- 6:36 Marshall Goldsmith on Redefining Your Identityby Ryan E. Yip2,272 views
- 6:34 Marshall Goldsmith on How to be Happy and Let Go of Guiltby Ryan E. Yip4,377 views
- 9:05 Integrity and Excellenceby Chris Widener2,012 views
- 1:05:47 Leading@Google: Marshall Goldsmithby Talks at Google83,125 views
- 12:33 Coach Training with Tony Robbinsby coachingnlptraining98,393 views
- 58:46 Miguel Ángel Cornejo - COACHING Y LIDERAZGO DE CLASE MUNDIAL 1by ESCUELA DE LA EXCELENCIA16,841 views
- 5:02 4 Leadership Tips for Better Communicationby herrmannintl1,980 views
- 15:00 Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUWby TEDxTalks1,315,968 views
- 13:47 Highlights of Michael Porter's Shared Value Summit Keynoteby FSGImpact1,748 views
- 7:06 [Leadership] Techniques secrètes de communication efficace Partie 1by didier penissard3,866 views
- 8:22 Influence Without Authority, Part 2 of 2by ZEHREN FRIEDMAN2,726 views
- 4:25 Very Inspirational Video - Service Leadershipby Teamwork and Leadership115,302 views
- 10:47 Tony Schwartz - Leadership and Management Speakerby speakerchannel4,048 views
- 5:34 Richard Ruhe PhD: Total Quality Leadershipby EaglesTalent370 views
- 9:38 Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.by TED2,027,110 views
- 1:03:02 1HR PMP EXAM COACHING VIDEO (See site for DVD set)by Praizion58,877 views
- 8:06 Communication Skills - Business Leadership - Education series - Chancellor Universityby ChancellorEDU3,680 views
- 4:51 Influence Without Authority, Part 1 of 2by ZEHREN FRIEDMAN3,776 views
- Loading more suggestions...