Abuse of Power: 9/11, War and the Neocons
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 1, 2013
You will see Eli Lake criticize what he calls "a small minority of people on the Internet" who are concerned about the negative influence neoconservatives have on U.S. foreign policy. His dismissive attitude is obnoxious considering how they've abused their power especially because of their actions leading up to 9/11. Because neoconservatives at the Pentagon abused the power they did have in 2001 when they maliciously used their influence to pursue their war agenda by insisting that intel warning that Bin Laden was planing to attack should be ignored!
See What General Petraeus Said
AIPAC is pushing us to war with Iran for Israel
Petraeus emails show general scheming with journalist to get out pro-Israel storyline http://mondoweiss.net/2010/07/petraeu...
"Criticize the neocons for what they are actually doing -- or even use the word "neocon" -- and you're an anti-Semite. That means they get to keep doing it even if it means they are acting on behalf of what they believe are Israel's interests ... rather than America's." - Eric Alterman
Civilian analysts gained Petraeus's ear while he was commander in Afghanistan
"Frederick and Kimberly Kagan, a husband-and-wife team of hawkish military analysts, put their jobs at influential Washington think tanks on hold for almost a year to work for Gen. David H. Petraeus when he was the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan."
The Forever Wars of Frederick & Kimberly Kagan
The Beltway power couple who boosted the Iraq invasion insist we stay longer in Afghanistan. By PHILIP GIRALDI 12/6/12
Neocons Guided Petraeus on Afghan War
Exclusive: Gen. David Petraeus was so cozy with neocon think-tankers that he ensconced two of them in his Afghan War command and granted them top-secret access to U.S. military policy. One later leveraged Petraeus's friendship to impress military contractors for funding support, writes Robert Parry.
"Instead of questioning this gross politicization of national security, the Washington establishment and media enable it by perpetuating the myth that Kimberly and Fred Kagan are mere experts in their field, which allows them the perfect platform to bully Obama on behalf of an empowered military authority.
There is little the establishment can do on its own: it is easily cowed by power and confidence and would rather reward the imperiousness of the neoconservatives than expose their double-branding. It is up to the media to at least call them what they are, not scholars or "analysts" but shills, marching the country into a quagmire, again."
Standard YouTube License
- 11:19 Reenacting the Vietnam War (Part 1/2)by VICE Featured 218,687
- 8:35 Former CIA Official Exposes Bush Administration Fraudby Representative Press ☞406,779 views
- 3:28 ABC News Deviously Hides Jews from the Public!by Representative Press ☞15,714 views
- 3:47 Chomsky Hitler History Lessonby Representative Press ☞110,712 views
- 8:41 9/11 was to punish U.S. for Israel policy: Philip Zelikow 9/11 Commission Exec. Dir.by Representative Press ☞3,575 views
- 51:18 Federico Jimenez Losantos vs Pablo (raticulín) Iglesias EL GATO AL AGUA - DEBATEby ArmageddonGames3D57,475 views
- 40:47 CBC Hot Type Evan Solomon interviews Noam Chomsky on his book 9/11by TheEthanwashere12,642 views
- 54:34 Panorama Diana Interview with Martin Bashirby Robert Jukes43,234 views
- 15:08 Psychologists Agree that 9/11 was an inside Job & Offer help to Deniers.mp4by Construuct3,257 views
- 23:07 Dr Alan Sabrosky; Treason, Betrayal and Deceit: 9/11 and Beyondby HISTROIKA14,353 views
- 10:00 سردار قاسمی 88.07.06 دانشگاه امام صادق قسمت اولby ghadir3able9,125 views
- 10:57 Neocons Shamelessly Attack Ron Paul for Being 'Anti-Semitic'by afpsupporter2,562 views
- 6:21 2013 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Martial Law Plans!!!by Top10GamingOfficial385,045 views
- 58:53 BBC Panorama The Honeymoon Murder Who Killed Anni Dewani? BBC documentary 2013by epicsongs2012103,755 views
- 42:34 Douglas Murray - Neoconservatism Why We Need It - Q and Aby Douglas Murray Archive1,134 views
- 10:25 Top 5 Most Annoying Conservative & Christian Womenby flammable2002125,981 views
- 54:25 Betrayal Of The Constitution-An Expose of the Neo-Conservative Agendaby Hal Shurtleff2,316 views
- 26:03 How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidencyby ThinkOutsideTheTV160,915 views
- 35:33 Pablo Iglesias y Tania Sánchez sobre el Prestige, la huelga de limpieza y Diego Cañameroby Tuerka Guerrilla11,071 views
- 20:46 Smoking Gun Evidence That 9/11 was an Inside Jobby TheAlexJonesChannel141,622 views
- Loading more suggestions...