Uploaded on Oct 14, 2011
http://www.smartcutterapp.com download a copy
This iPad/iPhone tool allows you to get the maximum number of small pieces cut from a larger sheet of paper, wood, cloth or any other material, with minimum waste. Just enter the large and small sheet dimensions, and the tool will generate the optimal cut layout diagram. You can email the generated output image, or save it into your Photos Album.
This tool is great for tailors, carpenters, metal sheet cutters, glass cutters and even photographers printing small photos on a large graphics paper who want to minimize expensive graphics paper waste.
- Draws optimal cut diagram on full screen.
- Draws annotations, yield (number of sheets) and scrap percentage right on the diagram.
- Email annotated diagram graph to anyone.
- Save annotated diagram to your Photos Album.
- Quickly try different dimensions and watch the layout change.
Available in the App Store.
For more info, visit http://www.smartcutterapp.com
I'm open to all suggestions and enhancement requests.
Standard YouTube License