14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President - Alex Jones Tv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 21, 2011
The American Dream
June 21, 2011
Bilderberg favorite Perry Supporters of Texas Governor Rick Perry are not going to like this article at all. Right now, Republicans all over the United States are touting Rick Perry as the "Republican messiah" that is going to come charging in to save America from the presidency of Barack Obama. Many believe that if Rick Perry enters the race, he will instantly become the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Perry certainly looks the part and he knows how to give a good speech, but when ordinary Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see. The truth is that Rick Perry is a big-time globalist, he has raised taxes and fees in Texas numerous times, he has massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas, he has been trying to ram the Trans-Texas Corridor down the throats of the Texas people and he tried to force young women all over Texas to be injected with the Gardasil vaccine. No, Rick Perry is not going to save America. In fact, he would likely be very, very similar to both Bush and Obama in a lot of ways.
Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as a "good conservative" so that if he enters the race he will be accepted by Christian conservatives. If Rick Perry did win the Republican nomination, he would have a great chance of winning the general election because he would very much be an "establishment" candidate.
But before Republicans get too excited about Rick Perry, there are a whole lot of things that they should know about him.
The following are 14 reasons why Rick Perry would be a really, really bad president....
#1 Rick Perry is a "big government" politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion. That is not exactly reducing the size of government.
#2 The debt of the state of Texas is out of control. According to usdebtclock.org, the debt to GDP ratio in Texas is 22.9% and the debt per citizen is $10,645. In California (a total financial basket case), the debt to GDP ratio is just 18.7% and the debt per citizen is only $9932. If Rick Perry runs for president these are numbers he will want to keep well hidden.
#3 The total debt of the Texas government has more than doubled since Rick Perry became governor. So what would the U.S. national debt look like after four (or eight) years of Rick Perry?
#4 Rick Perry has spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, to turn roads that are already free to drive on into toll roads, and to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system. If you really do deep research on this whole Trans-Texas Corridor nonsense you will see why no American should ever cast a single vote for Rick Perry.
#5 Rick Perry claims that he has a "track record" of not raising taxes. That is a false claim. Rick Perry has repeatedly raised taxes and fees while he has been governor. Today, Texans are faced with significantly higher taxes and fees than they were before Rick Perry was elected.
#6 Even with the oil boom in Texas, 23 states have a lower unemployment rate than Texas does.
Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (Ad)
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
#7 Back in 1988, Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president. In fact, Rick Perry actually served as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year.
#8 Between December 2007 and April 2011, weekly wages in the U.S. increased by about 5 percent. In the state of Texas they increased by just 0.6% over that same time period.
#9 Texas now has one of the worst education systems in the nation. The following is from an opinion piece that was actually authored by Barbara Bush earlier this year....
• We rank 36th in the nation in high school graduation rates. An estimated 3.8 million Texans do not have a high school diploma.
• We rank 49th in verbal SAT scores, 47th in literacy and 46th in average math SAT scores.
• We rank 33rd in the nation on teacher salaries.
#10 Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Group meetings in 2007. Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters.
#11 Texas has the highest percentage of workers making minimum wage out of all 50 states.
#12 Rick Perry often gives speeches about illegal immigration, but when you look at the facts, he has been incredibly soft on the issue. If Rick Perry does not plan to secure the border, then he should not be president because illegal immigration is absolutely devastating many areas of the southwest United States.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:46 Alex Jones Was Correct About Bilderberg Pet Rick Perry Being Packaged For The 2012 Electionby FederalJacktube65,261 views
- 12:58 Gerald Celente: Everything is Not All Right, And Things Are Going to Get Worse 1/2by TheAlexJonesChannel49,677 views
- 15:18 Bilderberg-Approved Perry Set to Become Presidential Frontrunner - Alex Jones Tvby TheAlexJonesChannel21,583 views
- 14:48 The Elite's Plan for Global Extermination Exposed by Dr. Webster Tarpley 1/4by TheAlexJonesChannel130,378 views
- 8:59 The Rise and Fall of Rick Perry: Alex Jones Sunday Edition 1/5by TheAlexJonesChannel27,127 views
- 14:54 Rick Perry Announces Presidential Runby TheAlexJonesChannel113,086 views
- 12:02 America is Becoming Nazi Germany of The 21st Century - Alex Jones Tv 1/3by TheAlexJonesChannel52,433 views
- 10:27 Sarah Palin 9/11 Truther controversy explodesby TheAlexJonesChannel97,666 views
- 14:59 Lindsey Williams & Alex Jones: Earth Shattering Events to Come!!by TheAlexJonesChannel100,625 views
- 9:23 Gerald Celente: Everything is Not All Right, And Things Are Going to Get Worse 2/2by TheAlexJonesChannel31,051 views
- 7:39 World War III Defined: Wider War Unfolding in Middle Eastby TheAlexJonesChannel142,012 views
- 5:36 Ron Paul: Rick Perry Would Dilute the Establishment Voteby RonPaul2008dotcom20,820 views
- 9:42 Rick Perry Worked For Al Gore And Other Facts!by TheAlexJonesChannel30,904 views
- 25:07 Texas Gov. Rick Perry Speaks to Republican Leadership Conference; Crowd Chants, "Run, Rick, Run!"by FreedomsLighthouse106,572 views
- 5:57 Texans Take On TSA Tyrannyby TheAlexJonesChannel164,762 views
- 10:38 Alex Jones Tv 1/2: Sarah Palin is Not Going to Save You!!!by TheAlexJonesChannel25,117 views
- 9:39 Rick Perry's Secret Comes Out!by TheAlexJonesChannel26,298 views
- 9:22 Rick Perry Hurt Little Girls!by TheAlexJonesChannel55,572 views
- 2:03 Glenn Beck Says Rick Perry Is Not What He Seemsby PerryReality57,079 views
- 23:15 Rick Perry's Presidential Announcement Speech at the Red State Gatheringby Hoosier Access39,916 views
- Loading more suggestions...