Stephanie Cutter Freaks Out -- Obama For America Outtakes
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 22, 2012
Have you heard of Stephanie Cutter? No? Well, neither has pretty much anybody else. Don't think she hasn't noticed.
She's the super-charming face of the Obama campaign on the web...and she's having a tough time.
The campaign is spending more than it's taking in these days, and the tsunami of Citizens United-funded advertising is about to make expensive television advertising the focus of the campaign...it could make any accomplished internet expert tremble before her green screen. Ms. Cutter is not with a Superpac, she's with an old-fashioned campaign--with all the cray-zee accountability and transparency that comes thereby. And that's no fun this year!
New media is great, rapid response web ads are great...but Ms. Cutter is a bright woman who can see the numbers. And she must be sweating.
There is an elegant solution to the fundraising issues, but it involves billionaires. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06... If you know any, could you let them know their services are needed? Cool, thanks bro.
We have no evidence that Stephanie Cutter thinks Rahm Emanuel is an asshole. We're just assuming. They share a lot politically...but she's so angelic. And he's so Rahm-like. So, do the math.
We furthermore have no evidence that Stephanie Cutter actually drinks. But, when she looks at the fundraising, we are happy to recommend a cocktail.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheSecondCity...
Directed by Andy Cobb
Written by Andy Cobb, Marc Warzecha, Janel Benisch, Josh Funk
Produced by Michael Damanskis and Meghan Obrien
Starring Janel Benisch
Graphics: Isaac Peter Burgess von Hallberg Esq. Senior
The Second City Network is quickly becoming one of the hottest
channels on YouTube. Our work has been featured on Tosh.0 on Comedy
Central, G4's Attack of the Show, Inside Edition, NPR, MSNBC, CNN and
Many of today's biggest names got their start at The Second City main
stages -including Tina Fey of 30 Rock, Stephen Colbert of the Colbert
Report, and Steve Carell of The Office.
Do you want to be a better comedy writer, actor, and improviser? Then
sign up to take a class at one of our training centers!
Study comedy for college credit at Second City: http://www.comedystudies.com/
Watch videos created by our current students: http://www.youtube.com/7dayshorts
Standard YouTube License
- 37 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 2:00 CALL ME MAYBE Prison Busby The Second City NetworkFeatured 557,359
- 1:44 How Obamacare Caused Unemploymentby The Second City Network 18,196 views
- 1:19 OBAMA APOLOGIZES TO ROMNEYby TheSecondCityNetwork 68,658 views
- 3:05 The Best Way To Quit Smokingby TheSecondCityNetwork 33,162 views
- 6:45 Stephanie Cutter slams Ryan on Benghazi consulate attackby CNN 3,575 views
- 2:53 Cutter Concedes $5 Trillion Attack On Romney Is Not True (Obama Lies)by 5k1killer 5,153 views
- 5:05 Obama, Romney advisers spar over Bain departureby CBSNewsOnline 3,729 views
- 7:05 The Last Word - Romney speaks at factory shut down under Bushby Licentiathe8th 1,533 views
- 3:41 Stephanie Cutter on Priorities USA Adby asdfasdf121e23r 2,681 views
- 3:20 Marines dancing to "call me maybe"by kyle wert 638,507 views
- 2:44 Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter talks post-debateby CNN 7,904 views
- 2:49 Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deceptionby jgil14 736,458 views
- 2:17 Stephanie Cutter on John McCain's hypocrisy on womenby rwensurt 46,015 views
- 4:28 Face The Nation with Bob Schieffer - Obama adviser: Six years later, Romney can't change imageby CBSNewsOnline 1,700 views
- 1:10 Obama campaign official Stephanie Cutter whines about poll's overwhelming resultsby gwenbrady55 1,552 views
- 0:36 Stephanie Cutter: "Benghazi Only an Issue Because of Romney & Ryan"by redstatemedia 13,610 views
- 23:06 ABC - This Week - Roundtable: Who Can Fix The Economy? 6-3-2012by whywasilaidoff 4,451 views
- 0:30 Exclusive: Stephanie Cutter Won't Resign, Runs Awayby Townhall is the leading source for Conservative News and Opinion 46,374 views
- 2:04 Mitt Romney's tunes: 'You're so Bain' or 'Felony Whining'by deewamp1 1,937 views
- 7:56 Stephanie Cutter on Face The Nation Attacking Romney's Bain Recordby TheYoungTurks 28,847 views
- Loading more suggestions...