GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - TELL YOUR STORY
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 29, 2013
This video features extracts from many of our hopeful family - not all, but those not featured will be in our next video...PLEASE repost everywhere and encourage others to make a video or share a written story with the Give 'em Hope Campaign.
It has been really inspiring to listen again to all these uplifting stories. Love to everyone who continues to nurture this ever-growing diversity initiative.
WHAT IS THE GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN?
Stage One — The Give 'em Hope Campaign is an inclusive and inspirational celebration of diversity; an online video initiative to encourage and uplift those who feel marginalised, isolated or limited by labels. We exist to bring hope to those who need it most and do so by sharing our stories.
The campaign was founded by David E Watters in early 2011 and has grown, with the support of numerous international cheerleaders and proactive participants.
All of our videos can be found on our youtube channel.
THE NBI ASSOCIATES YOUTUBE CHANNEL CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE LINK HERE:
Stage Two — has included written stories of HOPE from those who have freed themselves from limiting labels and who can now celebrate their individuality.
Write your story or make and send your video to: DavidWatters@nbiassociates.co.uk
SHARE YOUR STORY AND HAVE IT SHOWN ON:
THE NBI ASSOCIATES YOUTUBE PAGE: NBIassociateshttp://www.youtube.com/user/NBIassoci...
NBI WORDPRESS: http://neverblendin.wordpress.com/cat...
THE NBI ASSOCIATES/ GIVE 'EM HOPE WEBSITE:
Stage Three — is the living family support network which flourishes on facebook. Both the group and sister page are staffed by an international team of compassionate administrators, of diverse backgrounds, who provide unrivalled support and guidance.
JOIN THE "Give 'em Hope" GROUP ON FACEBOOK:
COME AND VISIT OUR SISTER PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/GIVEemHOPE
Standard YouTube License
- 14:37 Brown eyes and blue eyes Racism experiment (Children Session) - Jane Elliottby LudwingMedia2,459,277 views
- 8:24 "Give 'em Hope" Hadassah D Gavi Chayimby TheGaviGirl482 views
- 9:29 Shawn and Emily Stoik's Story: Living Out Your Life of Purpose: Featured on Share Your Dream Friday!by Shawn Stoik5,391 views
- 5:25 How to Tell Your Life Story - ArchivaLife 2010 Demoby ArchivaLife3,698 views
- 12:40 Give 'em Hope Campaign - Alisa Angelic-Osborne with Marcus Patrickby NBIassociates4,726 views
- 10:25 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - MY NAME IS STEVE AND I'M AN EX MORMONby NBIassociates168 views
- 9:04 Give 'em Hope Campaign - Marcus Patrickby NBIassociates3,516 views
- 14:51 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - SOLDIER, FATHER, GAY (PART ONE OF THREE)by NBIassociates79 views
- 8:50 Give 'em Hope Campaign - WOOLWICH RIOTS 2011 (AFTERMATH)by NBIassociates725 views
- 8:12 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - AL PILLAYby NBIassociates790 views
- 10:39 IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUby shanebitneycrone4,491,903 views
- 6:45 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - AGE: A LABEL THAT DOESN'T ALWAYS FIT (GREG MITCHELL)by NBIassociates142 views
- 8:25 How to tell your storyby MinnesotaMS292 views
- 4:03 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - SOMEDAY (Original Anti-Bullying song by Dalton & Dylan)by NBIassociates557 views
- 2:01 Life - Share Your Storyby nourdv484 views
- 3:30 Give 'em Hope Campaign - AN INVITATIONby NBIassociates737 views
- 3:11 It Gets Better: Lizzie Velasquezby Lizzie Velasquez3,233,248 views
- 7:44 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - Animals Asia Foundationby NBIassociates149 views
- 9:56 Homeless - Tell Me Your Story | Sam Pepperby Sam1,036,701 views
- 2:29 GIVE 'EM HOPE CAMPAIGN - INVITATION TO THE LGBTQI COMMUNITYby NBIassociates1,319 views
- Loading more suggestions...