Loving your lady parts as a path to success, power & global change: Alisa Vitti at TEDxFiDiWomen
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 6, 2011
Alisa Vitti, HHC, AADP (Holistic Health Counselor, American Association of Drugless Practitioners) founded Laughing Sage Wellness, now the FLO Living Center LLC, in Manhattan, ten years ago—this, after battling the frustrating health symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and then healing herself through food and lifestyle changes. Alisa has degrees from Johns Hopkins University and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, where she fine-tuned her unique approach to helping women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s correct their own hormonal imbalances and chronic GYN issues using medicinal foods, exercise, supplements, and lifestyle modifications. Since then, Alisa and her team have worked with thousands of women on four continents to help them regain hormonal balance, get pregnant naturally, lose weight, clear skin, heal cystic ovaries, eliminate PMS, heal fibroids, regulate periods, and boost their libido. In addition to specializing in reproductive and hormonal health, she helps women connect to, and express their feminine energy. She teaches women how to live their best and most powerful lives by owning and operating their biochemistry. Alisa's five-step program, FLO Living, is currently the subject of a clinical study in conjunction with a reproductive research scientist from Columbia University in conjunction with the Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Beyond her clinical work, Alisa is also a transformational speaker who debunks myths about chronic GYN issues and inspires listeners to take control of their health. Alisa has spoken at numerous colleges, workshops, corporations, online virtual summits, health fairs, and women's organizations and sororities. She was recently selected as Hay House Inc.'s first-ever "Mover & Shaker"—and was invited to speak at the "I Can Do It" conference, along side other notable figures like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Cheryl Richardson. Alisa has spoken at the Women's International Summit for Health, presented the keynote at The Reveal Conference hosted by Donna Karan's Urban Zen Foundation, and has spoken at American Infertility Association's annual conference.
Alisa's media and social networking exposure is rapidly growing. She's been featured in various traditional media outlets including CBS News, Huffington Post, Fox Business News, Life & Style, and various internet radio shows and blogs. She is also an expert blogger for CrazySexyLife.com, SavvyAuntie.com, and contributes to FertilityAuthority.com, HealthyStyleNY.com, People.com, and other prominent sites. In the publishing world, she penned a chapter on preserving and protecting fertility in Melanie Notkin's Savvy Auntie: The Ultimate Guide for Cool Aunts, Great Aunts, Godmothers, and All Women Who Love Kids (William Morrow, 2011) and is a featured expert in Dr. Christiane Northrup's newest edition of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Bantam, 2010).
She is currently expanding her new online healthcare venture for women as CEO of FLOLiving.com.
Event video by: http://repertoireproductions.com/
Standard YouTube License
- 49 videos Play all YouTube Mix - Loving your lady parts as a path to success, power & global change: Alisa Vitti at TEDxFiDiWomen
- 20:15 Why Sex Really Matters: David Page at TEDxBeaconStreetby TEDxTalks171,633 views
- 17:12 Lessons from the Mental Hospital: Glennon Doyle Melton at TEDxTraverseCityby TEDxTalks303,986 views
- 11:46 Your Sexuality: Ask & Tell: Alyssa Royse at TEDxRainierby TEDxTalks188,647 views
- 19:45 The art of making impossible, possible: Ingrid Vanderveldt at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks99,055 views
- 10:43 The hidden meanings in kids' movies: Colin Stokes at TEDxBeaconStreetby TEDxTalks560,556 views
- 30:16 We should all be feminists - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at TEDxEustonby TEDxTalks195,203 views
- 14:38 The Art of Seduction: Seema Anand by TEDxEalingby TEDxTalks208,242 views
- 18:03 The shocking truth about your health: Lissa Rankin at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks475,944 views
- 10:34 How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes: Adam Leipzig at TEDxMalibuby TEDxTalks652,517 views
- 16:41 How to be a miracle worker: Gabrielle Bernstein at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks210,272 views
- 12:48 The power of seduction in our everyday lives: Chen Lizra at TEDxVancouverby TEDxTalks871,520 views
- 9:38 Why we must stop ignoring the psychology of weight loss: Alisa Anokhina at TEDxUCLby TEDxTalks63,227 views
- 17:51 TEDxOjaiWomen - Dyana Valentine - I'm Not Sorryby TEDxTalks14,593 views
- 12:01 Surprising Lessons From 100 Days of Rejection: Jia Jiang at TEDxAustinby TEDxTalks102,278 views
- 22:16 The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontCollegesby TEDxTalks281,686 views
- 19:07 Violence against women—it's a men's issue: Jackson Katz at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks819,001 views
- 9:51 Why we procrastinate by Vik Nithy @ TEDxYouth@TheScotsCollegeby TEDxTalks552,261 views
- 19:27 The first 20 hours -- how to learn anything: Josh Kaufman at TEDxCSUby TEDxTalks586,289 views
- 13:04 Learning curves -- accomplish what matters to you: Sophie Chiche at TEDxFiDiWomenby TEDxTalks26,993 views