This video is unavailable.
TEDxFiDiWomen - Alisa Vitti - Loving Your Lady Parts as a Path to Success, Power & Global Change
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 6, 2011
Alisa Vitti, HHC, AADP (Holistic Health Counselor, American Association of Drugless Practitioners) founded Laughing Sage Wellness, now the FLO Living Center LLC, in Manhattan, ten years ago—this, after battling the frustrating health symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and then healing herself through food and lifestyle changes. Alisa has degrees from Johns Hopkins University and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, where she fine-tuned her unique approach to helping women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s correct their own hormonal imbalances and chronic GYN issues using medicinal foods, exercise, supplements, and lifestyle modifications. Since then, Alisa and her team have worked with thousands of women on four continents to help them regain hormonal balance, get pregnant naturally, lose weight, clear skin, heal cystic ovaries, eliminate PMS, heal fibroids, regulate periods, and boost their libido. In addition to specializing in reproductive and hormonal health, she helps women connect to, and express their feminine energy. She teaches women how to live their best and most powerful lives by owning and operating their biochemistry. Alisa's five-step program, FLO Living, is currently the subject of a clinical study in conjunction with a reproductive research scientist from Columbia University in conjunction with the Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Beyond her clinical work, Alisa is also a transformational speaker who debunks myths about chronic GYN issues and inspires listeners to take control of their health. Alisa has spoken at numerous colleges, workshops, corporations, online virtual summits, health fairs, and women's organizations and sororities. She was recently selected as Hay House Inc.'s first-ever "Mover & Shaker"—and was invited to speak at the "I Can Do It" conference, along side other notable figures like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Cheryl Richardson. Alisa has spoken at the Women's International Summit for Health, presented the keynote at The Reveal Conference hosted by Donna Karan's Urban Zen Foundation, and has spoken at American Infertility Association's annual conference.
Alisa's media and social networking exposure is rapidly growing. She's been featured in various traditional media outlets including CBS News, Huffington Post, Fox Business News, Life & Style, and various internet radio shows and blogs. She is also an expert blogger for CrazySexyLife.com, SavvyAuntie.com, and contributes to FertilityAuthority.com, HealthyStyleNY.com, People.com, and other prominent sites. In the publishing world, she penned a chapter on preserving and protecting fertility in Melanie Notkin's Savvy Auntie: The Ultimate Guide for Cool Aunts, Great Aunts, Godmothers, and All Women Who Love Kids (William Morrow, 2011) and is a featured expert in Dr. Christiane Northrup's newest edition of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Bantam, 2010).
She is currently expanding her new online healthcare venture for women as CEO of FLOLiving.com.
Event video by: http://repertoireproductions.com/
Standard YouTube License
- 50 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 18:03 TEDxFiDiWomen - Lissa Rankin - The Shocking Truth About Your Healthby TEDxTalks 275,423 views
- 16:41 TEDxFiDiWomen - Gabrielle Bernstein - How To Be A Miracle Workerby TEDxTalks 138,786 views
- 11:46 Your Sexuality: Ask & Tell: Alyssa Royse at TEDxRainierby TEDxTalks 83,581 views
- 18:52 Is there scientific proof we can heal ourselves? Lissa Rankin, MD at TEDxAmericanRiviera 2012by TEDxTalks 73,543 views
- 16:11 TEDxTerryTalks - Laura Bain - Living with Bipolar Type IIby TEDxTalks 23,359 views
- 22:16 The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontCollegesby TEDxTalks 122,447 views
- 14:14 TEDxVancouver - Shahrzad Rafati - You are what you watchby TEDxTalks 85,202 views
- 19:45 TEDxFiDiWomen - Ingrid Vanderveldt - Art of Making Impossible, Possibleby TEDxTalks 27,635 views
- 17:51 TEDxOjaiWomen - Dyana Valentine - I'm Not Sorryby TEDxTalks 11,794 views
- 19:20 TEDxAsheville - Adam Baker - Sell your crap. Pay your debt. Do what you love.by TEDxTalks 271,423 views
- 18:42 TEDxPortsmouth - Dr. Alan Watkins - Being Brilliant Every Single Day (Part 1)by TEDxTalks 126,815 views
- 18:27 TEDxAtlanta - Sally Hogshead - How to Fascinateby TEDxTalks 45,424 views
- 16:22 TEDxFiDiWomen - Dr. Leslie Carr - Reconsidering Psychotherapyby TEDxTalks 7,962 views
- 9:51 Why we procrastinate by Vik Nithy @ TEDxYouth@TheScotsCollegeby TEDxTalks 291,164 views
- 14:02 Radical Self Love: Gala Darling at TEDxCMU 2012by TEDxTalks 87,133 views
- 16:35 TEDxMiddlebury - Phil Kaye - Why We Tell Storiesby TEDxTalks 69,549 views
- 11:19 TEDxWomen -- Jane Fondaby TEDxTalks 44,653 views
- 16:45 The New Way to Work: Charlie Hoehn at TEDxCMU 2011by TEDxTalks 73,961 views
- 13:04 TEDxFiDiWomen - Sophie Chiche - Learning Curves: Accomplish What Matters to Youby TEDxTalks 19,205 views
- 14:48 TEDxRyersonU - Jeff Perera - Words Speak Louder Than Actionsby TEDxTalks 7,695 views