Psalm 51 ESV - English Standard Version
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 6, 2011
1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin!
3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment.
5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
9 Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will return to you.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God,
O God of my salvation,
and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness.
15 O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
16 For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it;
you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.
18 Do good to Zion in your good pleasure;
build up the walls of Jerusalem;
19 then will you delight in right sacrifices,
in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:40 Treasury of David: Commentary on Psalm 1 - C.H. Spurgeon ( Audio Reading )by Christian Praise and Worship in Songs, Sermons, and Audio Books Featured 4,184
- 1:29:03 YAHSHUA ES ELOHIM, YAHSHUA ES YAHWEH, YAHWEH ES YAHSHUA (Parte 1) Roe Javier Palacios Celorioby Amigos de Yahshua5,517 views
- 35:59 Dr. Wayne Grudem and the English Standard Version - Video 2by Redeemed360 views
- 48:01 Proof the ESV, NIV, NASB, NET etc. Are the New Vatican Versions by Will Kinneyby Dave Flang2,579 views
- 32:32 Retiro Espiritual 14/18 - Salmo 51 - Padre Ignacio Larrañagaby LaFeCatolica.com18,625 views
- 55:19 Psalm 51 - John Piperby GoodTreeMinistries.com14,864 views
- 2:02:55 The Hebrew Yeshua vs. the Greek Jesusby Nehemia Gordon192,134 views
- 2:25:44 The Bible ESV - Lukeby HARDNADER189 views
- 1:00:44 Dome of the Rock - Temple Mount - Jerusalem - Epicenter - Joel Rosenberg.wmvby RSTESOT79,536 views
- 4:58:05 The Book Of Psalms " The Holy Bible" Complete Chapters 1 - 150 (Audio Narration by: Max Mclean)by InsaneVideoManiac100,110 views
- 4:52:23 The Book Of Psalmsby Constellation62177,652 views
- 14:59 Elohim 1/2by vlad9vt171,681 views
- 1:39:00 Preliminary Debate: Sara Suten Seti And Yashuvel(the Hebrew) - The Real Black Atheist - 11-03-13by RealBlackAtheist13,878 views
- 57:55 Psalms (chapters 51-75)by DisciplesRUS76 views
- 5:20 Salmo 51 - Coração Puro - Daniel Lüdtkeby Jovens Adventistas de Ibimirim10,317 views
- 1:57 (ESV) Audio Bible - Psalms, Ch. 17by esvaudio764 views
- 4:26:31 The Holy Bible - Book 19 - Psalms - KJV Dramatized Audioby tmantz62561,243 views
- 1:47 Psalm 91 ESV - English Standard Versionby Coptic RemenKimi197 views
- 38:01 Salmos 120 al 134 Erez Yehiel (Hebreo Subtitulos español)by Yanco Alexis Coronado259,866 views
- 6:49 Psalms 91 - Sons of Korah [Messianic]by Joseph Mykel McLaughlin8,582 views
- Loading more suggestions...