Uploaded on Jan 9, 2009
Surah: At-Takathur (102)
Reciter: Sheikh Nasir Al-Qatami
1. The mutual rivalry (for piling up of worldly things) diverts you,
2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
3. Nay! You shall come to know!
4. Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have been occupied yourselves in worldly things)
6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delights (you indulged in, in this world)!
Standard YouTube License