Hempfling - Wounded Horses Can't Cry - Aggressive Breeding Stallions Healed - Art of Leading
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 2, 2010
Like with these fighting breeding stallions everyday chaos accummulates to high danger. http://www.hempfling.com
Song: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence. This is one of several reedited videoclips accompanying Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling's new book 'The Horse Seeks Me'.
This video describes important parts of the fundamental work of the horse therapist Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling. For a better and correct understanding and to avoid misunderstandings, it is important to connect the shown video with his background, which we are adding in the following lines:
Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling continues shaking up equestrians all over the world, with response in all fields like natural horsemanship, horse whispering, classical and freestyle dressage, equestrian sports, western riding, endurance and eventing. He is at the forefront of new ideas on working and interacting with horses and is known for amazing groundwork with breeding stallions, considering their special potential and necessities. He considers the horse's psyche and communicates via body language with these beautiful creatures. His first book, 'Dancing with Horses' met with overwhelming international success, especially in pleasure riding and natural riding.
One of the newest publications with huge impact is The Path of The Horse by Stormy May http://www.thepathofthehorse.com/Home..., where Hempfling is portrayed together with Alexander Nevzorov, Mark Rashid, Linda Kohanov and Carolyn Resnick.
One of his specialities is the work with difficult horses he transforms dangerous, nervous, traumatized horses into cooperative companions. They recognize him as their leader, and become willing partners in groundwork and under saddle.
With a handful of known names like Monty Roberts and Pat Parelli (who are inspired by the work of Tom and Bill Dorrance, Ray Hunt, Buck Brannaman, John Lyons) KFH is influencing the natural equine handling at top level. Also in the baroque dressage he is discussed along with names like Bent Branderup, Richard Hinrichs, Philippe Karl, Anja Beran, Sherry Ackermann and Nuno Oliveira.
A number of main articles on his horse work have recently been published in Horses For Life http://www.horsesforlife.com.
Very important for Hempfling is in general to interact in all field as long as the activities accord to the horses nature. He is therefore also training and coaching horse-people from fields like show jumping, gymkhana, baroque and artistic dressage, driving, racing, working equitation, doma vaquera and garotcha. He has investigated most classical riding theories like Baucher, Gueriniere, Pluvinel, Steinbrecht and Xenophon.
KFH also talks about issues like join-up, round pen, bullfight with horses (rejoneador de toro, toreros, represented by Pablo Hermoso Mendoza, Leonardo Hernandez and Bohorquez), and barefoot riding, natural hoof care, bareback riding, rein-less and bridle-less riding. His own riding system Balanced Weight Riding starts with thorough groundwork and lunging at liberty, building up the potential for the exercises of the High School Dressage (Haute Ecole), like shoulder-in, Spanish walk, passage, piaffe, half-pass, flying change, which all origin in the horses natural movements and may be performed at completely loose reins, in contrast to English dressage (represented by names like Helgstrand and Grunsven), and the conventional classical dressage (represented at Cadre Noir, the Spanish Riding School in Vienna, Escola Portuguesa de Arte Equestre and the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art).
Genetic changing in breeding, horse characters and horse types are also topics in KFHs repertoire, which he employs with all horses (What Horses Reveal). You will often find him with horses of baroque breeds like Lusitano (Alter Real), Pura Raza Española horses (PRE), Lipizzan, Knapstrup, and Friesian but he is also very attached to the natural horse types like Arabian, Criollo, Welsh, Welsh Cob, Haflinger, Icelandic and Connemara. His approach is valid for all horses and everyone may feel at home in these authentic basics of Equus. In his courses therefore also riders and breeders from totally different styles are learning how to gain the friendship of their horses, often associated with breeds like Quarter, Thoroughbred, Pinto, Appaloosa, Mustang, Irish Cob, Paso Fino, Saddlebred and other horse types.
One may say that he is meanwhile one of the leading names in the issue animal and especially horse welfare, as well as wildlife, roots in nature and animal communication.
Hempflings professional background is in the fields communication, art, theatre, music, study of native people and cultures. He lives on a small island in the Danish Archipelago where he conducts exclusive courses for people from all corners of the world.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Wake me up" on
- 7:15 preview of two aggressive horses, David Lee Archer.wmvby David Archer Featured 14,530
- 19 videos Play all horses breedingby Dognman2
- 3:16 Hempfling - Meets Difficult Stallion - New Schooling Versionby Klaus F. Hempfling43,156 views
- 2:06 Hempfling - Meets Fighting PRE Stallion - Practical (Life-) Performanceby Klaus F. Hempfling137,154 views
- 1:01:08 The Path of the Horse - Full Length documentaryby OurHorses691,589 views
- 12:39 Hempfling - Horses' Peaceful Education - 1by Klaus F. Hempfling65,817 views
- 2:54 Hempfling - Aggressive Stallion Tamed - Borderline March 2008by Klaus F. Hempfling173,552 views
- 1:27 Hempfling - Rearing Breeding Stallion at Ease - Equine Body Language in Extendby Klaus F. Hempfling128,543 views
- 5:43 Hempfling - Immediate Connecting with Horses - 2by Klaus F. Hempfling47,287 views
- 9:07 Aggressive and threatening horse in a stall - Stall Vices - Rick Gore Horsemanshipby Think Like A Horse65,883 views
- 2:54 Hempfling - Calming Spooky Arabian Horse - by Authentic Horsemanshipby Klaus F. Hempfling87,580 views
- 2:39 Hempfling - First Stallion Training - Hot-Blooded Breeding Stallion at Easeby Klaus F. Hempfling82,322 views
- 9:59 pepper the aggressive horse part oneby David Archer492,469 views
- 1:47:14 Clinton Anderson "Grundausbildung" Downunder Horsemanship (Ger.)by Tunderhorses47,365 views
- 4:54 The HEMPFLING Way To RIDINGby Klaus F. Hempfling112,824 views
- 1:46:10 Colt Starting for Road to the Horse, Gray Ranch Stallion by Dauphin Horsemanshipby Daniel Dauphin2,825 views
- 3:21 Hempfling - HORSE BE SAFE - Art of Leading - Some moments from the Compact Schooling 2010by Klaus F. Hempfling24,809 views
- 10:54 Hempfling - Horses' Peaceful Education - 2by Klaus F. Hempfling26,597 views
- 8:24 Curing Aggressive Behaviorby TheMeaTV158,158 views
- 6:06 How to breed horses using artificial inseminationby HorsemartVideos1,259,093 views