Spy Chief: I Screwed Up Terribly | NewsBreaker | Ora TV
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 15, 2012
Host @DavidBegnaud delivers breaking news and today's trending buzz in 45 seconds.
Former CIA Director David Petraeus, in conversations with HLN's Kyra Phillips, said his resignation had nothing to do with his scheduled testimony about the September attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi, Libya.
Petraeus has been speaking with Phillips since last week. Phillips relayed details of those conversations to Robin Meade via telephone on HLN's Morning Express earlier today.
Robin Meade: Tell me about the nature of your conversations. Kyra Phillips: I do have some new information. Let me say first Robin... it's been really disappointing and shocking to learn about this. I think even more so shocking because this is somebody of great discipline and great leadership and I never, ever expected, of all the men and women I know in uniform, this is an individual that I never would have expected this to happen [with]. With that said, you know, in our first conversation, he had told me he had engaged in something dishonorable. He sought to do the honorable thing in response and that was to come forward. He was very clear that he screwed up terribly -- it was all his fault -- even that he felt fortunate to have a wife who is far better than he deserves. Obviously he's taking it really hard. He knows he made a big mistake. He does want to move forward making things work with his family. He doesn't want to throw 37 years out the window with his wife.
SUBSCRIBE to Ora TV's YouTube Channel for more NewsBreaker videos
CHECK OUT our homepage: http://www.ora.tv/newsbreaker
Standard YouTube License
- 1:06 Sexiest Man Aliveby Ora TV413 views
- 1:12 Israel Bombing Gaza | NewsBreaker | Ora TVby Ora TV437 views
- 1:06 Jerusalem Under Fire | NewsBreaker | Ora TVby Ora TV18,708 views
- 0:55 Record Penalty For BP Over Gulf Oil Spill | NewsBreaker | Ora TVby Ora TV421 views
- 50:55 Jodi Arias Murder Trial- Documentary - 48 Hours Mysteryby Justice4Travis55,315 views
- 39:59 Dr. Drew 05-22-13 Jodi Arias pre-sentencing TV Interviewsby whatchutalkinbout5,792 views
- 33:01 Adam Carolla & Dr. Drew: A long rant about Obesity, Dieting, and Weight Loss in Americaby Alexander Rivera15,839 views
- 13:37 Brian Copeland discusses Ariel Castro's suicide on HLN's Dr. Drewby BeyondPixInterviews677 views
- 41:55 Murder in the First Degree Inside the Arias Trial HD commercial freeby whatchutalkinbout61,018 views
- 21:40 Danine Manette discusses Ariel Castro and Isabella Yun-Mi Guzman on HLN's Dr. Drewby BeyondPixInterviews488 views
- 5:49 Is the CIA watching you? Does it matter? Whaddya gonna do? :)by carpo719270 views
- 2:00:24 After Dark Live 05-03-13 HD Commercial freeby whatchutalkinbout1,909 views
- 4:04:57 Jodi Arias Trial Day 25 (Full)by eonblue341,781 views
- 39:24 Nancy Grace 05-22-13by whatchutalkinbout16,604 views
- 4:00:02 Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 55 Complete HD (5.2.13) Prosecution Closing Argumentsby NJSolutions22,731 views
- 10:19 The Trayvon Martin The Media Didnt Want You To Know! By BILL WHITTLE Pt 1by Tommy Ponders183,053 views
- 39:06 Nancy Grace Behind Bars Inside Estrella 06-05-13 Part 1 of 2by whatchutalkinbout74,669 views
- 38:51 Nancy Grace Behind Bars Inside Estrella 06-06-13 Part 2 of 2by whatchutalkinbout33,912 views
- 30:39 Dr Drew on Call Creepy Jodi Arias at Travis Alexander Memorial Serviceby whatchutalkinbout35,092 views
- 2:09:27 Jodi Arias Trial : Day 11 : Ex-Girlfriend Testifies (No Sidebars)by David Lohr73,962 views
- Loading more suggestions...