George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 2, 2012
See UPDATED version at: http://youtu.be/KYkdL8TP-LY
Sanford police logs show this call began at 7:09:34PM. This video includes a timer starting at that point to indicate what happened when. Zimmerman gets out of his truck at 7:11:44 and begins pursuing Trayvon Martin. The police operator says "we don't need you to do that" i.e. follow him, at 7:12:01, but Zimmerman continues to follow him until 7:12:15, by which point he appears to have lost sight of Trayvon, as he is no longer describing the youth's movements and is calmly exchanging information with the operator. At least a minute passes here where we can safely assume Zimmerman and Trayvon are out of visual contact (though this could be much longer). Something happens at 7:13:21 to cause a change in Zimmerman's tone of voice, but whether that is an external event (he gains some clue of Trayvon's whereabouts?) or merely a thought entering his mind, we cannot say. From 7:12:15 to the end of the call, there is no background noise that would indicate Zimmerman is moving back to his truck. Given the way cell phone microphones work, this is not conclusive evidence that he did NOT walk back toward his truck during the call, but it certainly means that it is possible, if not probable, that he concluded the call at whatever spot he had left off pursuing Trayvon.
Key points here:
1. Many media reports have implied, if not stated openly, that Zimmerman tracked down Martin a continuous direct pursuit. That is not supported by the evidence of the time lapse.
2. Zimmerman continues to pursue Trayvon even after he agrees not to.
3. Zimmerman leaves his vehicle at 7:11:44. Verizon cell phone records, which are accurate only to the minute, show that Trayvon Martin called his girlfriend "DeeDee" at 7:12.
Standard YouTube License
- 11:25 Why People Should Be Outraged at Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' Verdictby The Young Turks Featured 452,142
- 32:46 George Zimmerman Evidence Photos And 911 Callsby CrimeTimeVids46,245 views
- 8:22 SUSPICIOUS (Trayvon Martin was murdered by George Zimmerman) Re-enactment Short filmby mikemcmahonx303,400 views
- 5:40 Zimmerman's call to non-emergency policeby HLN5,767 views
- 8:04 George Zimmerman Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (Part 2)by ReallyRick80,365 views
- 45:05 George Zimmerman is 100% innocent and I have the key: Trayvon Martin attacked Himby pokerfacetodd29,806 views
- 2:50 George Zimmerman trial: Trayvon Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel describes final phone call on standby ABC Action News47,255 views
- 14:38 Wild Police Chase - South Los Angeles, CA - April 30, 2013by LocalNewsVideo1,368,933 views
- 11:29 (Caught in Public) GEORGE ZIMMERMAN LIES UNDER OATH and SHOWS NO REMORSE! Fake Apologyby Chozen Prod69,450 views
- 17:39 Timeline of Events George Zimmerman Trayvon Martinby Diwata Man23,941 views
- 5:02 Trayvon Martin (911 Calls What Really Happened) Friend Speaks Outby Chozen Prod812,717 views
- 38:38 Crime Time - Trayvon's Girlfriend Takes The Standby TheLipTV12,988 views
- 34:42 Trayvon Martin 911 Calls - 8 Total Compilationby john832thetruth56,896 views
- 25:16 Mary Cutcher, Witnesses in the Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Shootingby Diwata Man4,703 views
- 5:13 Trayvon Martin is Jahvaris Fulton illuminati Freemason Zimmerman Trial!!by PayDroV84,240 views
- 4:13 George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedactedby cjetboy170,966 views
- 6:12 TRAYVON MARTIN CASE 911 CALL: SCREAMS NOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S, 2 EXPERTS SAYby copwatchnews13,556 views
- 10:19 The Trayvon Martin The Media Didnt Want You To Know! By BILL WHITTLE Pt 1by Tommy Ponders187,380 views
- 41:23 Trayvon Martin's Story From DeeDeeby Diwata Man6,130 views
- 1:33 Mom Beheads 2-year-old Son: 911 Call Released Confession(Listen)by SuperHood King385,046 views
- Loading more suggestions...