Tale Ognenovski plays Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K.622: Allegro
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 1, 2009
Tale Ognenovski's performance is the most beautiful and the fastest performance of Mozart's clarinet concerto of all time. In this sensational recording the clarinet is accompanied by second clarinet (performed and arranged by Tale Ognenovski) and drum performed by his son Stevan Ognenovski. Tale Ognenovski performed the Concerto on a standard-range A clarinet (Buffet Crampon). The full, wonderful sound of the modern A clarinet is rich and Ognenovski's playing is superb, with good tempo and intonation throughout.
CD album entitled: MOZART and OGNENOVSKI Clarinet Concertos Label: Independent records, USA. (Catalog: IR37223, January 24, 2006). CD album includes: Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K.622: Allegro, Adagio and Rondo - Allegro all composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and arranged by Tale Ognenovski and Tale Ognenovski Concert for Clarinet No. 1 composed and arranged by Tale Ognenovski. This CD Album is one of the Best Instrumental Albums of all time.
Amazon.com Reviewer: Erika Borsos - Mozart Born Anew! Outstanding Musical Interpretation...
"This reviewer is familiar with the three B's of classical music: Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms and can distinguish their styles, one can *now* add a fourth "B" which stands for "Balkan" as played by Tale Ognenovski ... Mr. Ognenovski plays Mozart with his own inimitable personal style making the classical music take on mysterious and exotic characteristics and overtones. His virtuosity possesses special qualities related to the Balkan clarinet that would make even Mozart blush with pleasure. Strict classical music is not my overall favorite because the patterns of sound are too prescribed, quite similar sounding as played by most musicians. Not so with Ognenovski whose elegant virtuosity sets him apart, the distinct Balkan flavor and improvisations are extraordinairy and appealing to those who love a more free form fluid style. Music played on the Macedonian clarinet has a long and distinguished history and when it marries classical music: the outcome is superb . Ognenovski explodes with passion as he performs his own "Tale Ognenovski Concerto for Clarinet No. 1" . The labyrinthine musical pathways he creates are enormously pleasing to the listener. The pentatonic scale and odd metered rhythms of Macedonia awaken the listener to new vistas of musical excitement and enjoyment..." CD Album is available at: Amazon.com, CD Baby, iTunes, The Orchard, CD Universe
Tale Ognenovski was born in the village of Brusnik near Bitola in the Republic of Macedonia on April 27, 1922. Tale Ognenovski is the greatest clarinetist, reed piper, zourlist and small bagpiper of all time, demonstrating unique skill, a wealth of invention, amazing improvisational virtuosity and outstanding musical competence in all areas of music. He is one of the greatest composers in the world of music. Tale Ognenovski is known across the globe for his virtuosic performances. Tale Ognenovskii as a virtuoso clarinet and reed pipe soloist with Macedonian Ensemble 'Tanec' appeared on January 27, 1956 at Carnegie Hall, New York City in display of tremendous skill. Ensemble Tanecs sixty-six performances in North America attracted much attention in the North American press. He has composed and arranged 150 Macedonian folk dances, one classical concert Tale Ognenovski Concert for Clarinet No. 1, and 12 jazz compositions. Some of his compositions have been recorded on 11 LPs, 11 cassettes, 10 gramophone records, 3 CD Albums and one videotape (Radio Television Belgrade, Serbia; Jugoton Zagreb, Croatia; Macedonian Radio Television, Republic of Macedonia and Independent Records, USA).
1. On October 11, 1948 Tale Ognenovski received his First Award as the best clarinetist of 'First Republic of Macedonia Festival of Folk Dances and Songs' (11 October, 1948). 453 Folk dances and songs groups competed in the festival in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
2. Tale Ognenovski won First Award at the Yugoslav (Former Yugoslavia) Folk Music Festival in Opatija, Croatia, September 9-12, 1951, together with another 11 members of the Folk Dance Ensemble from the Bitola village of Nizhopole. This was out of 85 folk dance groups from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Macedonia and Croatia. The Yugoslav (Former Yugoslavian) Folk Music Festival in Opatija had been specially arranged for the members of the Conference of the International Folk Music Council (London, UK).
3. "Estradna nagrada Jugoslavije" (Yugoslavian Stage Award), the greatest award in former Yugoslavia for musical stage artists, from the Association of Stage Artists of Yugoslavia, Zagreb, Croatia, October 31, 1978.
4. "11 October Award". Tale Ognenovski won top honors on October 11, 2003 at Macedonian Parliament as the Winner of 11 Oktomvri Award, the highest and the most prestigious national award in Republic of Macedonia.
Web Site: www.taleognenovski.com.mk
Standard YouTube License
- 10:03 Tale Ognenovski Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A K.622 III. Rondo Allegro (final movt)by steveogn16,090 views
- 9:09 TALE OGNENOVSKI - ALAL DA TI E MAJSTOREby aristotelpiperka983 views
- 4:17 Blagoj Lamnjov - Ohridsko za raka (Tale Ognenovski)by Tomi Jankulovski3,146 views
- 29:41 Mozart, Concierto para clarinete en La mayor K622by Pakito Palote36,076 views
- 2:29 Zoran Dzorlev - Pance Zdravkov: Brusnicko oro (na klarinet)by Dzorlev-violina17,447 views
- 55:15 Mozart - Requiem in D minor (Complete/Full) [HD]by ControversialTruth7,141,965 views
- 27:54 Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A major K622 - Julian Bliss.by Frys Lan42,568 views
- 3:01:04 Mozart - Così Fan Tutte (2006)by counterpoint85282,735 views
- 23 videos Play all Most Popularby thebucklover
- 28:31 Mozart - Clarinet Concerto in A, K. 622 [complete]by Am4d3usM0z4rt404,738 views
- 4:49 Nevestinsko oro - Orchestra Čalgiiby Makedonier133,502 views
- 3:38 Tale Ognenovski - Kumovo Oro (Čoček)by vladav1232,053 views
- 9:53 Martin Fröst, Mozart Clarinet Concerto part 1by mozartclarinet856,425 views
- 9:59 Mozart: Clarinet Concerto: I. Allegro (Audio Only)by leSeide122,013 views
- 29:07 Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A major K 622 (Full)by BLOP88830,013 views
- 28:27 Mozart Clarinet Concerto A major K 622 Sharon Kam, Czech Philarmonic Manfred Honekby HaydnHouse04Mar188739,762 views
- 10:02 Tale Ognenovski Concert for Clarinet No. 1 - Macedonian Classical Clarinet Soloby steveogn10,499 views
- 49:20 Requiem - Mozart by Gardinerby jbmg171,322,874 views
- 8:03 Mozart: Clarinet Concerto: II. Adagio (Audio Only)by leSeide1,136,103 views
- 6:01:22 6 Hour of The Best Beethoven - Classical Music Piano Studying Concentration Playlist Mix by JaBigby JaBig6,482,790 views