This video is unavailable.
TX Gov. Rick Perry Attends Bilderberg in Istanbul, 2007
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 31, 2007
Governor Rick Perry has been instrumental in facilitating the Trans-Texas Corridor and related toll roads, which many argue is an essential part of infrastructure for a North American Union (or community, if you like)-- that would integrate the economies, borders, police/military and even the currency (the Amero) of the United States, Mexico and Canada-- as laid out by the Council on Foreign Relations' Robert Pastor, as well as the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America-- a treaty that President Bush signed with the heads of Mexico and Canada in 2005. In addition to general support and proposal of the plan, Perry publicly lobbied that foreign corporations developing the project be allowed to keep the plans secret.
Rick Perry also helped to facilitate the buyout of TxU (Texas Utilities), including the issuance of an executive order for fast track approval of certain parts of the deal. TxU was the largest buyout ever-- at $45 billion dollars, purchased by private equity firm Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts (KKR) and Goldman Sachs, a global investment firm.
Both firms are well represented at the Bilderberg group.
Additionally, Credit Suisse First Boston, an investment banking group who is also well represented at the Bilderberg gruop, is named in a scandal indicting the head of Faysal Bank in Pakistan. Ajaz Rahim is charged with conspiracy and securities fraud based on insider trading information in the TxU buyout he received from Credit Suisse, who advised on the TxU deal.
Governor Perry has also been cosy, meeting in 2005 with then President of Mexico Vicente Fox, who awarded local police for giving sanctuary to illegal immigrants while the two heads discussed other business and cooperation. Fox was a signing member of the Spring 2005 SPP.gov (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America) document.
Typically, the agenda of Bilderberg is kept secret, though this year has garnered unprecedented coverage for the bashful consortium of international elites.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:20 Texas Gov. Rick Perry on border securityby Steven AdamsFeatured 15,099
- 10:10 BilderBerg Group: The Exclusive Documentary (1/5) 10:10 | 0:43:56by PureEducation 199,388 views
- 4:59 Bill Maher on Rick Perry Yeehaw! Jesus, take the wheel!by itcanbecheezcaketime 34,441 views
- 3:53 Bilderberg Group CNN News Reportby weedauer 147,711 views
- 10:23 BILDERBERG: The systemic conspiracy: Estulinby Yoryevrah 127,671 views
- 2:13 Bill Clinton admits to attending 1991 Bilderberg Meetingby UndergroundGonzo 87,413 views
- 9:34 Bilderberg 2011: Background, Preview and Predictionsby corbettreport 65,847 views
- 3:27 Media mum as Bilderberg seal world's fate in Swiss secrecyby RussiaToday 111,264 views
- 11:48 Bill Maher Is Voting For Ron Paul in 2012by RPaul4Prez2012 96,109 views
- 5:11 Goodman/Rather confronted about Bilderberg Groupby MinnesotaChange 24,585 views
- 9:36 BILDERBERG: DEMAND DESTRUCTION - Daniel Estulinby Yoryevrah 90,687 views
- 3:07 VIRAL VIDEO: RICK PERRY EXPOSED!!!by Grant J. Kidney 15,138 views
- 2:33 Rick Perry Tries to Get Out of Ticket - Texas State Trooper Dashcamby VeracityStew 82,694 views
- 9:32 Bilderberg - an introductionby Documentally 102,089 views
- 9:59 New World Order Bilderberg Group - Open Your Eyes and See The TRUTHby Ysalys 264,492 views
- 2:26 Gov. Rick Perry is a Crook! (TTC Land Grab)by Focus1964 60,902 views
- 8:41 Conspiracy of Silence: Who are the Bilderberg Group?by RussiaToday 112,295 views
- 8:00 Glenn Beck to Gov. Rick Perry: You Could Be a Real Problem for Americaby FoxNewsInsider 212,451 views
- 9:21 Goldman Sachs = Neo-Slavery = Governmentby Harry C 38,204 views
- 4:51 Michael Savage Interviews Texas Gov. Rick Perry on 10th Amendment - Part 1by martysoffice 18,386 views
- Loading more suggestions...