Sri Vidya Tantra; (A)Para Vidya within Sri
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 9, 2011
Para Vidya means Supreme Knowledge, it is Knowing itself. It's the experience of the Non-dual Reality itself, that can only be experienced by letting go of all mere knowledge that is moving in the mind-field. This process is done with meditation, contemplation and devotion on Tripura ('Tri' means three, and 'pura' means cities); She is the one that lives in the three cities of Waking, Dreaming and Deep Sleep, which are the three cities or levels of consciousness, but her Home is the fourth. Temporary leaving behind three cities, diving into the fourth, is called Self-realization.
Apara Vidya is mere knowledge, all that we collected in our mind as knowledge. All we have to do is temporary set aside all mere knowledge, and then Para Vidya, True knowledge is experienced...sounds simple, right :) Process is simple, but is cannot be called easy.
Text of the movie:
There is only little to know.
All there is to know...is knowing itself.
All there is to know...is the One who knows, The One who is hiding beyond all we know as mere knowledge.
All there is to know...is the Unity that flows within all mere knowledge disguised as diversity.
All there is to know...is the knowledge of Sri, the Vidya of Sri.
Without a beginning, without traveling Her beauty began to flow within three cities.
Without leaving Home She looks over Her appearing journey, reflected as the three cities.
Within Her Unity She started to dance not needing a reason or a desire, because She is all there is.
Within that moment beyond time and without a cause, the effect known as Her manifestation seemed suddenly born.
Within that moment without breaking up in duality, diversity appears within many layers.
Her Unity all of a sudden knows many concepts, forms and flows.
Within Her All Knowing perspective without loosing Her awareness, Avidya seems to be able to veil Her beauty.
Then knowing Her true nature seems rapidly forgotten, we are left behind with mere longing, and mere knowledge.
Mere knowledge is built within the appearing laws of the three cities,
for knowing Her you need to know the whole journey that started from Her Home.
Mere knowledge relies on time, space, and causation,
for knowing Sri you also need to merge into the point from where these three illusions arose.
Mere knowledge is made of sense perception,
for knowing Sri you also need to expand to the One who is able to witness not necessary using a mind.
Mere knowledge is contained within the colored samskaras,
For knowing Sri you need to let go of all that is labeled as 'mine' and individuation itself.
Mere knowledge is exchanged within the realms of waking, dreaming and deep sleep
for knowing Sri requires awareness over the dance between the three and what is beyond.
Mere knowledge is collected in the outside and stored within,
for knowing Sri you need to experience the flow from most subtlest to the grossest, and search for True knowledge within.
Mere knowledge contains objects, forms, and concepts and is saved as a possession,
for knowing Sri you need to surrender your gathered collection to be absorbed by the formless itself.
Mere knowledge is gained,
True knowledge reemerges from the forgotten, never lost, ever present,
For knowing Her you need to go beyond mere knowledge.
The one longing for True knowledge will one day be introduced to the Vidya of Sri.
The one who does the practices will be lead to the Vidya of Sri.
The one who contemplates on Her nature, will be shown Her flow and dance within the three cities and from where She sees them all.
The one who expands with self-awareness will see their role within Her existence.
The one who meditates on Tripura will be absorbed by Her beauty to know Her Vidya, the highest Vidya of all.
The one who unravels Her secret knows that all Her cities and from where She witnesses them all, are one and the same.
The one who surrenders themselves into Her wonder, will be left in awe, will merge into her Vidya,
There will be nothing else left then Sri...ooh Srividya, this is the little there is to know.
Standard YouTube License
- 27:39 Significance of Sri Vidya Pooja (Mother Worship)by LifeBlissFoundationFeatured 30,300
- 34:28 sri vidya - part 2/4 - By Sri Samaveda Shanmukha Sarmaby tpadma 2,781 views
- 5:47 Yoga Sutras; Avidyaby Tripurashakti 1,112 views
- 9:47 Meditation; a universal processby Tripurashakti 1,763 views
- 9:41 Sri Vidya Mantras (Sri Amritananda - devipuram.com)by LilaSakura 94,498 views
- 10:26 Meaning of "SriVidya" from Lalitha Sahasra Namam Part 4by sanatanadharma123 508 views
- 1:24:25 How to Tread the Path of Superconscious Meditationby swamiramahimalayas 22,761 views
- 9:47 Meditacion Yoga; un proceso de caracter universalby Tripurashakti 719 views
- 1:15:41 Ishopanishad (1/7) Swami Ramaby swamiramahimalayas 5,020 views
- 59:44 Sri Vidya: Principles and Practice - Day 1, Part 1by Soundarya Lahari 1,517 views
- 1:16:56 Mandukya Upanishad (3/8) Swami Ramaby swamiramahimalayas 4,005 views
- 9:25 Guruji -Sri Amritananda Natha Saraswati of Devipuram talks about Sri Vidya!by VasudhaAvatar 7,912 views
- 1:11:01 Mandukya Upanishad (1/8) Swami Ramaby swamiramahimalayas 14,762 views
- 11:19 Sri Vidya - MahaVakya Mantras.by Amore Shri 417 views
- 1:00:01 Chakra Kundalini - Energía de la concienciaby Arcangeles de FE 209,100 views
- 7:43 Atma-Shatakam by Adi Shankaracharyaby lin777 102,703 views
- 9:57 Sri Vidya (26/41) Tantra Kundalini Kriya Yoga Meditation Swami Ramaby swamiramahimalayas 7,321 views
- 29:56 Sri Vidya ascension Sri Chakra, Bala Tripura Sundari mantra, Maha Pratyangira devi on Sri Chakraby TheEternalMother 20,061 views
- 6:34 What is Tantra ? - Sri Sri Ravi Shankarby TheArtofLivingTV 23,818 views
- 10:00 Mahalakshmi (Laxmi) Mantra & Shri Yantra - Wealth Givingby LilaSakura 1,951,800 views
- Loading more suggestions...