Uninstall or Remove Programs from the BlackBerry Curve 9300: AT&T How To Video Series
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 21, 2011
Learn how to uninstall or remove programs from the RIM BlackBerry Curve 9300.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
For use with the following devices:
RIM BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 5.0
RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 5.0
RIM BlackBerry Torch (Red) 6.0
RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 5.0
RIM BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100 5.0
RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 5.0
RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 5.0
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for BlackBerry on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTBBPlaylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/s...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
If you have not been able to find the information you need through AT&T's online support sites please check the following BlackBerry™ online support sites:
BlackBerry™ Forums: http://go-att.us/YTBlackBerryForums
BlackBerry™ Twitter: @BlackBerryHelp http://go-att.us/YTBlackBerryTwitter
BlackBerry™ Answers: http://go-att.us/YTBlackBerryAnswers
BlackBerry™ Facebook: http://go-att.us/YTBlackBerryFacebook
BlackBerry™ YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTBlackBerryYouTube
Uninstall or Remove Programs from the RIM® BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today we will show you how to uninstall or remove programs from the RIM® BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300.
- To begin, press the menu key and then scroll to and select the Setup Icon (to select, press the trackpad in).
- Now scroll to and select the Options Icon.
- Then select Applications.
- Here select the desired application to delete.
Please Note: The Applications List defaults to "Third Party".
• If the desired application does not appear in the "Third Party" list, select Application drop-down category. Scroll to and select "Add-on".
o Please Note: The "Core" applications cannot be deleted.
- Now press the Menu key and then press the Delete.
A confirmation message to delete the application will display.
- Select Delete.
- Depending on the application, a "Deletion will occur when handheld is restarted. Restart now?" will be displayed. Select Yes.
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biztech. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Next".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Standard YouTube License
Next in BlackBerry™ Devices - "How To" Tutorials
- 1:56 Clear / Delete BlackBerry Application Database: AT&T How To Video Seriesby ATTEnterprise3,384 views
- 2:12 Setup BlackBerry Messenger for BlackBerry Curve 9300: AT&T How To Video Seriesby ATTEnterprise32,366 views
- 1:39 Set Application Permissions for a BlackBerry: AT&T How To Video Seriesby ATTEnterprise2,051 views
- 4:32 Blackberry Tips and Tricks Guide - Learn Something New!by FuriousBlackberry27,473 views
- 3:52 How to...Blackberry IT policy detection and removal on used phoneby Crazylogie44,941 views
- 2:24 Blackberry curve 9300 tricks and tipsby TheWWEfan3657,762 views
- 5:19 BlackBerry TuneIn Radio Appby Mike Geno11,598 views
- 2:57 Blackberry Bold 9000 Erase Cell Phone Info - Delete Data - Master Clear Hard Resetby PaceButler Corporation151,638 views
- 5:45 BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 - Install or Remove Applicationsby madesimplelearning46,526 views
- 0:39 How to make a Blackberry go FASTER! (9300/9360)by MissJandK7,216 views
- 6:30 Getting started with your Blackberry Curve 9300by genichannel58,135 views
- 4:04 10 must have free BlackBerry apps part 2by butterscotchcom140,999 views
- 3:53 BlackBerry Tips and Tricks Video - Shortcutsby eAccessSolutions252,652 views
- 3:01 How to UNLOCK BLACKBERRY 9300 CURVE 3G INSTANTLY by MEP Code At&t, Koodo, Telus, T-Mobile, Rogersby Cellunlocker.net88,181 views
- 2:34 How to Get OS 6 For Blackberry Curve 8520by mike fitz522,656 views
- 2:04 BlackBerry Curve 9330 3G Review (Sprint)by babygirlkiwi337,934 views
- 2:50 Facebook app for BlackBerryby wireflylearn79,008 views
- 2:10 Blackberry Curve 8520 - Erase Cell Phone Info - Delete Data - Master Clear Hard Resetby PaceButler Corporation193,269 views
- 2:36 How To Remove Themes/Apps From Your Blackberry Stormby Junior Rivera6,715 views