Why Are Politicians Ignoring the Pending US Debt Crisis? 11.05.12 (Pt 2) RE 360 W/ Louis Cammarosano
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 5, 2012
Ryan notes that FHA is experiencing financial difficulties. Louis notes that FHA is not the only Federal program that is in the red mentioning social security, medicare, freddie mac, fannie mae, sallie mae and noting the tremendous outlays of funds for food stamps and the military.
Louis notes that debt is the US number one problem and notes the Presidential debates did not focus on cutting the debt. Louis notes austerity does not ruin an economy and argues that blaming austerity for a bad economy is like blaming medicine for the illness.
Louis notes that during the primaries we did not hear about the debt issues unless Ron Paul was talking about it and even when he was he was ignored by the media.
Louis notes that when the government is involved in trying to make something affordable it gets more expensive and points to the housing bubble and the current high cost of college.
Louis notes that where the government is not involved prices are lower and cites the computer industry and speculates that computers would cost $20,000 if there were guaranteed government loans to buy computers.
Louis that most government bureaucrats are more interested in keeping funding for their agencies than serving the public.
Louis notes that politicians really can't help people and notes that politicians spend more time campaigning than serving.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:01 Situation if US Dollar Collapse - A Useful News Reportby jhony dipperFeatured 24,067
- 28:16 30 de mayo 2013 Comentarios políticos de Juan Carlos Tapiaby BOXEOLMB 11,622 views
- 12:56 When Will The Fed Stop QE? 2.4.13 (Part 1) Real Estate 360 Live With Louis Cammarosanoby HomeGainInc 122 views
- 6:42 Rand Paul vs. John McCain on the debt ceiling 5-21-13by Omarosa Morgan 2,155 views
- 5:13 US Debt Crisis 2013-2014 - US Economy Explained - Understanding the Financial Crisisby Milun Kukalj 48,262 views
- 8:34 The US Debt: Just Wait Until Interest Rates Return To Normal! We're Screwedby Bryan Binkholder 35,685 views
- 14:28 Will The Mortgage Interest Deduction Survive ?11.05.12 (Pt 1) RE360 Live With Louis Cammarosanoby HomeGainInc 30 views
- 5:19 Elisabeth Meinecke Discusses How US Debt Is Worse Than Europe on Fox Businessby townhall 1,052 views
- 27:34 Face the Nation - FTN: Should there be a retirement age for politicians?by ibnlive 654 views
- 28:04 An Empire of Debt Leading to a "Crack-up" in the Global Monetary System w/Bill Bonner!by CapitalAccount 40,626 views
- 5:13 US Debt Crisis - 2012by Akash Vedi 910,039 views
- 2:45 Al Jazeera English - Bill Schneider on the U.S. Debt Ceiling crisis implicationsby Joana Godinho 244 views
- 11:26 The Obama Administration and The Damn Politicians Must Be Stoppedby Whateverhappentocomm 1,214 views
- 9:06 'Red Ink': Understanding Why the U.S. Has So Much Debtby PBSNewsHour 3,449 views
- 11:52 Real Estate Q & A with Ryan and Louis 11.05.12 (Part 4) Real Estate 360 Live With Louis Cammarosanoby HomeGainInc 16 views
- 2:54 Dylan Grice: Who Pays for the Crippling US Debt?by ForaTv 1,936 views
- 9:47 There Are Aliens? Canadian Politican Claims There Are 4 Species Of Aliens Living Among Us!by WorldStarNationTV 14,876 views
- 12:45 2.4.13 (Part 2) Real Estate 360 Live With Louis Cammarosanoby HomeGainInc 6 views
- 1:19 OOPS, Egypt Politician: I'm Very Fond of Battles, with the Enemies, of course, America and Israelby NewHotSport 1,230 views
- 26:43 US debt: deficit & great recessionby DailyAllNews 84 views
- Loading more suggestions...