iPhone H2O MMS web DATA Settings most iOS, i5, 4S, 4, 3G, 3GS Red Pocket
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 20, 2011
Works for the iPhone running iOS6
First here's my recommendations for setting up your phone after jailbreaking as to avoid some glitches that can be a nuisance. I'm suggesting downloading apps in a certain order to avoid possible problems due to various app conflicts that may or may not still exist.
1) Download SBSettings, Safe Mode Launcher and Mobile Substrate
(Safe Mode is the most important function from Cydia right now and SBSettings is one of the easiest ways to do that in the event of a problem.)
If your phone locks up or goes into 1/3 screen error or any kind of problem Safe Mode will save your phone from needing a hard RESET! If it does and you have SBSettings: Go into SBSettings, press Power, then Safe Mode. When it restarts, Press Restart.)
2) Activator (If you have iCaughtU Pro, LockInfo on and if you select Disable Power Down on lockscreen I highly recommend at least setting a hard button combination in Activator to Respring, this can save you if it gets locked up in lockdown mode! Also deselect opening SBSettings from swiping the status bar or anyone could turn off location or data settings disabling the effectiveness of ICaughtU Pro or iGotYa)
How to setup internet and MMS picture messaging using your iPhone on the H2OWireless or Red Pocket prepaid service provider. (general settings for your iPhone 4GS, 4G, 3GS and 3G and as soon as iPhone 5 jailbreak is ready it should work on it as well)
The cool thing about these MVNO prepaid providers like H2O and Red Pocket is they use the exact same AT&T network towers offering you the same reception but give much better rates. For instance H2O right now offers $40 for Unlimited talk and text and some data or $50 per month for Unlimited talk and text plus upwards of 500MB data and $60 for the same plus up to 2GB Data. (All H2O plans offer limited free international calling as well). After putting the Red Pocket sim (available on their site and ebay) or H2OWireless sim card in your phone (which is available at any Best Buy or online), even if your phone is AT&T carrier locked you'll notice the reception bars come up and you can begin calling and texting. You now need to set up your account with them. The only problems you'll find is that setting up internet data and MMS is not immediate.
WARNING! Be sure to transfer your existing number by calling them up and requesting it. Otherwise if you start a new account, which is a tricky reference that has miffed my friends, you may be stuck with a new phone number account. If that's what you want that is fine but if not you'll have to purchase a new sim to try again. Once your sim is activated with New Service you cannot re-assign it to your old number it needs to happen at the time of activation. So call them up!
Most phones we buy in general are locked to their respective carrier. If your phone is locked, it means AT&T has taken away the APN editing option from the Network preferences of your device so you need to follow these instructions.
Also the information H2O sends out for setting up this process is incorrect, hence tutorial.
If you have a locked phone and DO NOT want to Jailbreak it, which is generally harmless if done correctly, the first thing you'll need to do is, on your iphone's Safari browser, go to this address:
Press Custom APN
Enter APN: att.mvno
(No other variables needed)
Press Create Profile
This is free, quick and will let you surf the web on your device.
Now let's say you can Jailbreak your device and want to utilize the unlimited MMS picture messages you are allotted every month with the $50/$60 plans, next step:
1) Jailbreak your phone (this is really easy and there are a number of tutorials on youtube) and go to the Cydia application
2) Press Manage/Sources then Edit/Add Source and enter: http://sinfuliphonerepo.com/
3) Press Search and enter TetherMe, add the application TetherMe, this version usually includes the TetherMe APN Editing Add-On
4) Respring/restart your iPhone and go to Settings or Power Down and Power Up your phone.
5) In Settings, go to General/Network/Cellular Data Network
6) Enter these settings
MMS APN: att.mvno
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com:80
MMS Max Message Size: 614400
MMS UA Prof URL: http://mmsc.cingular.com
Now you can surf the web and send MMS pictures whenever you want.
Thanks for visiting, please add me, Subscribe to this channel and my entertainment channel:
and Like Up the videos!
Works on all current iPhones models including 5, 4S, 4, 3S, 3,
Standard YouTube License
- 6:59 h2o Wireless iPhone 4S iPhone 4 Complete Overviewby Mike Roe20,169 views
- 3:31 Configuracion del internet en el Iphoneby Zabillon13134,023 views
- 5:36 Red Pocket Wireless MMS and Data Setup on iPhoneby iUnlck78,139 views
- 7:40 H20 MMS and DATA Easy Fixby chrisnshoe96,309 views
- 2:07 How to use iPhone 4 & 3GS with AT&T Prepaid GoPhone (Full DATA Functionality)by irockthebear88,839 views
- 7:30 *How To Enable MMS For iPhone 3G*by alarconedu103,877 views
- 41 videos Play all Coolby lipotorres36
- 5:27 h2o Wireless MMS Configuration Video Tutorialby Mike Roe11,506 views
- 5:33 How to get MMS on iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS and settings for MMSby Thomas Lopez151,322 views
- 5:08 H20 Internet Settingsby Sando RDS16,317 views
- 19:10 iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 with H2O WIRELESSby justconnections13,322 views
- 5:57 iPhone 4 / 4S mms fix for H2O wireless ios 6.1.2by asulikeit2256,665 views
- 4:23 iPhone 5 MMS Picture Messaging H2O | NET10 | Red Pocket | Straight Talk [ NO NEED JAILBREAK ]by duromega63,586 views
- 7:24 H2O Wireless GSM Video de Configuración de Datos y MMS (Teléfono iPhone) -- Españolby h2owirelessnow13,858 views
- 4:03 iPhone 4S H2O Wireless MMS Setting with no Jailbreak necessaryby duromega68,159 views
- 6:37 iPhone 4 h20 Wireless mms Fix Works Great!by asulikeit2233,889 views
- 9:11 iPhone 4: SMS Text & MMS Picture Messaging - UPDATEby MacAdvisor172,198 views
- 5:21 H2o wireless on iphone worksby Chirp King19,565 views
- 3:45 H20 Wireless MMS and Data Setupby chrisnshoe104,466 views
- 1:25 How To Put MMS On IPhone 4G,3G,3GS,2G, ( ANY Firmware )by maxmatyunin51,998 views