Derek Lodie Plea Bargain
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 11, 2010
KingCast presents: Known liar Derek Lodie's trial, continuance or Plea agreement.
Update...... 9:47p -- Video is exporting to file, then upload to YouTube, prolly done about 11 maybe a tad earlier actually 11:30-11:45.
Guilty Plea on Assault Charges, Attempted Murder dismissed. Four (4) to Six (6) years concurrent, no victim statements. Attorney Carney did his best to keep KingCast cameras from capturing his client but he should know that's a futile attempt. I'm too quick for that, not to mention persistent, so I'm gonna shoot my Canon at whatever I want to, when I want to. This is a Free Country, it's called America, dammit.
Will Derek Lodie's trial for (another) (attempted) murder commence today? I don't know but I'll find out. You see, as noted in this post about this central figure in the Revere Dan Talbot/Robert Iacoviello murder trial, we don't really know what's going on with Derek Lodie, except for the fact that he loves to confront people whom he believes give him a hard time, and he and Michael Picardi sure know how to tell some lies. Well that's not true. We also know that the eyewitness account of Revere LE Billy Soto put the gun flash in his hand when Dan Talbot got shot.
And we also know that the proferred testimony of Michael Racca could be heard to put the gun in Derek Lodie's hand, but don't let me tell you that. Instead I'll let Mr. Racca tell you himself. And remember that Mr. Racca is a young man who headed back to school to be an EMT/nurse, he's actually doing something positive with his life, unlike the procession of dirtbag State witnesses we got to watch at trial. Am I making a credibility assessment? Well in a word, yah.
PS: With all these concurrent sentences (read about the new, reinvented altruistic "Batman" Jason Watson (a/k/a "the Continued Restraining Order Guy) in these posts) running around you would think these cats were friggin' altar boys or something. They ain't, but hell I would be smiling too if I'm sitting in Derek Lodie's shoes and getting the Deal he just got.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:09:27 Jodi Arias Trial : Day 11 : Ex-Girlfriend Testifies (No Sidebars)by David Lohr73,962 views
- 9:23 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #11by Christopher King2,234 views
- 6:54 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #3by Christopher King1,535 views
- 1:58 Coming to terms with a plea bargainby kansasdotcom1,426 views
- 27:15 Due Process - Let's Make a Deal: The Plea Bargain (Aired 12/9/12)by DueProcessTV788 views
- 8:35 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #10by Christopher King1,119 views
- 3:03 Deval Patrick nominates Peter Krupp for Judge but what happened to Iacoviello's Dan Talbot appeal?by Christopher King344 views
- 4:04:57 Jodi Arias Trial Day 25 (Full)by eonblue341,781 views
- 27:02 Waller Plea - Rawby semissourian4,180 views
- 5:20 Michael Picardi of the Dan Talbot murder case is on trial again.by Christopher King544 views
- 31:24 Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13by whatchutalkinbout235,213 views
- 3:16 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #14by Christopher King819 views
- 4:00:02 Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 55 Complete HD (5.2.13) Prosecution Closing Argumentsby NJSolutions22,731 views
- 7:47 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #25by Christopher King728 views
- 1:11 The Conditions of Ronald Cummings' Plea Agreementby LLMPapa710 views
- 4:15 Video on Plea Bargainingby Alex King1,086 views
- 2:53 New Justice Deal: Drink, Drive, Kill, Plead Guilty, Go Home!by Dreamin' Demon1,570 views
- 4:45 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #12by Christopher King809 views
- 0:54 Derrick and sotoby Joeyjohnson18978 views
- 7:13 KingCast raw video: Revere cop Dan Talbot murder trial #9by Christopher King786 views
- Loading more suggestions...