2009 Lincoln MKS - Innovation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 14, 2007
The Lincoln MKS offers a suite of technologies and features not found on other luxury sedans. They include:
SYNC, a hands-free, voice-activated hands-free in-car communication and entertainment system developed by Ford and Microsoft. The system fully integrates most Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and digital media players, providing customers hands-free cell phone and music selection capabilities.
THX®-certified audio system with 5.1 Surround Sound, SIRIUS Travel Link™ and Voice-Activated Navigation, which provides superior sound quality -- plus real time traffic updates, movie listings, radar weather forecasts and even directions to the closest local gas stations with the best prices.
Lincoln's Next-Generation Keypad, which uses heat-sensing technology to bring alive the keypad of LED backlit numerals embedded in the driver side B-pillar. The driver enters a five-digit code to unlock the vehicle.
Easy Fuel™ Capless Fuel-Filler System, a customer convenience that helps reduce evaporative emissions that create smog and global warming. When fueling is completed, and the nozzle is removed, the system automatically seals shut.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), which allows the driver to set the car's speed and maintain that speed without using the accelerator pedal. The radar-based system also can monitor the vehicle in front (up to 600 feet) and adjust the speed of the Lincoln MKS to keep it a safe distance behind the lead vehicle. Four settings accommodate different driving styles.
Intelligent Access with Push Button Start, which is a first for Lincoln and allows the driver to enter the Lincoln MKS and start the engine without using a key. Drivers simply carry the special fob as they approach the vehicle, touch the keyless entry pad on the B-Pillar, open the door and with the brake pedal engaged, start the engine by pushing a button.
Adaptive Headlamps with Automatic High Beams and Standard High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps, which enhance nighttime visibility by illuminating more of the road and reducing glare from oncoming traffic. Sensors monitor vehicle speed and steering wheel input engaging electric motors that pivot the left headlamp up to five degrees and the right headlamp up to 15 degrees to increase the driver's field of vision. Plus, automatic high beams switch to high intensity when no other vehicles are detected.
Rain-Sensing Wipers, which are moisture-activated and programmable.
Forward Sensing System, which determines how close front objects are while parking.
Rearview Camera System, which is mounted beneath the Lincoln Star on the decklid and activated when the vehicle is shifted into reverse, giving the driver a view of what's behind the vehicle. The system works in conjunction with the vehicle's reverse sensing system and uses the navigation screen as a display.
Standard YouTube License
- 23:15 RoadTrip: Cadillac CTS VS. Lincoln MKS - Head-to-Headby TheAutoChannelFeatured 69,151
- 4:50 DRIVE Lincoln MKSby DriveCarReviews 5,675 views
- 4:07 The All NEW 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD 3.7L V6by Mike Anthony Autosports 41,459 views
- 4:42 2009 Lincoln MKS Reviewby 3GIPHONEinfo 18,933 views
- 3:50 2009 Lincoln MKS "DAY IN THE LIFE"by deadzone11 75,400 views
- 2:20 2009 Lincoln MKS Debutby 2009LincolnMKS 251,604 views
- 20:12 Building a Lincoln MKT Premiere Limousineby CARandDRIVER 97,890 views
- 6:58 2010 Lincoln MKS Demoby Richmond Ford Lincoln 4,939 views
- 1:33 2009 Lincoln MKS/First Impressions: Tech Featuresby Carscom 10,653 views
- 5:45 MotorWeek Road Test, 2009 Lincoln MKSby lfagius 15,441 views
- 1:27 2009 Lincoln MKS - Designer Videoby FordEnvironmental 46,706 views
- 5:17 Lincoln MKS - Kelley Blue Book's First Lookby kbb 32,677 views
- 18:07 2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tourby saabkyle04 88,445 views
- 3:30 Taking a Spin in the Lincoln MKSby WSJDigitalNetwork 6,574 views
- 3:22 Self Parking Lincoln MKSby seanstrucks 14,738 views
- 3:12 Sirius Travel Link System Demo - In 2009 Lincoln MKSby CarDataVideo 3,891 views
- 5:03 2013 MKZ technology demoby Nathan Ward 17,847 views
- 1:10 2010 Lincoln MKS with EcoBoost @ Milan Dragway - CAR and DRIVERby CARandDRIVER 86,738 views
- 5:18 2009 Lincoln MKS - Walkaroundby CarDataVideo 6,159 views
- 3:28 2010 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWDby Carscom 52,043 views
- Loading more suggestions...