The Entitlement Creed
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 13, 2012
Download and print the Entitlement Creed for FREE at http://revivingworkethic.com/entitlem....
The most common word used by today's employers to describe the new emerging workforce is 'entitled'. So leadership expert, Eric Chester, decided to tip that term on its ear and ask employers what they feel entitled to.
The video montage you're about to see features actual employers sharing their true thoughts and feelings.
In a perfect world, business leaders would employ a workforce that's engaged, enthused, and ethically unassailable. The reality, of course, is that the new emerging workforce is streetwise and techno-savvy, but they've not been taught how to succeed in the workplace, at home, or at school.
Eric Chester is the leading authority on developing work ethic in teens and young adults and leading Gen Y employees to achieve at their remarkable potential. His presentation will illustrate why the work ethic in America has declined, and he'll provide solid, actionable ideas and tools for developing the young worker and restoring the pride of a job well done, instilling within them the work ethic they should have received at home and in school -- but didn't.
Discover the 7 Indisputable Core Values that every employer demands from every worker, and why they are getting harder to find but are essential to develop. Find out how to promote a workplace culture rooted in reliability, professionalism, integrity, and respect.
Learn how to be an 'up and over' leader, moving employees from "Idle," "Lucky," and "Cheating" behaviors into the "Valued" Quadrant.
Improve customer service in your business to break free from a "vending machine mentality" by learning how to instill an attitude of gratitude across your front line.
Eric Chester is also a hall of fame keynote speaker on leadership, customer service, and developing young talent. His clients include McDonalds, Wells Fargo, Harley-Davidson and Wegmans.
To preview Eric on stage, visit here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXVHY...
To see a hilarious rap Eric Chester performs on the same topic, visit here -
To schedule Eric Chester for your next meeting, call Christie Michelle at 303-239-9999.
Standard YouTube License
- 37:04 Laziness, Greed, Entitlement - Baby Boomers Definedby Stefan Molyneux48,038 views
- 6:23 Adam Carolla and the root of society's problemsby IrkedMonkeyTim67,511 views
- 9:57 Glenn Beck on this generation of kids - The Me Generationby SomePoliticalClips9,188 views
- 5:09 Entitlement Mentality Gone Wildby blacksvsniggers289,564 views
- 36:57 What's Really Wrong with Entitlementsby Ayn Rand Institute4,897 views
- 8:14 Mike Rowe: America Has a Dysfunctional Relationship with Workby Karina Cooper91,057 views
- 7:38 Norm-isms Season 1by rldcad135,989 views
- 2:44 Stupid People & Their Entitlement Mentalityby welovesarahpalin36,223 views
- 10 videos Play all Learning Management Systemsby GilfusEducation
- 4:32 Bill Maher : most Americans are Dumb and Uneducated - And he is 110% right, as always :)by muratshawn1,575,828 views
- 4:10 Star Parker: Poor believe problems are someone else's faultby astralislux4,136 views
- 2:53 The Economics Of Seinfeld: What's the right Gift to give; cash?by pharmdmsn40,890 views
- 5:27 Career Advice - Gordon Ramsayby AdamSmithCollege152,624 views
- 2:46 Rush Limbaugh - Chris Christie Hits the Entitlement Mentality Right Between the Eyesby Fent123112,316 views
- 22:51 REALIST NEWS - The Entitlement Mentalityby jsnip42,082 views
- 2:51 The Entitlement Mindset of the Modern Left on Displayby welovesarahpalin4,009 views
- 8:58 Are We a Nation of WIMPS?! Part #1 - Common Roomby TYT University25,420 views
- 3:15 Who are Millennials? Famous TV interview sparks controversyby Jason Dorsey71,228 views
- 10:48 RSA Animate - Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates usby The RSA11,369,797 views
- 5:22 Gen Y Manners At Work -- Jason Dorsey on The Early Showby Center for Generational Kinetics8,753 views