Uploaded on Oct 31, 2011
Continue to part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_5iQ...
Date: October 16, 2011
Each faith's guidance regarding sexual expression. The reasons given for regulating sexual behavior. Is it appropriate to use birth control? If birth control fails or there is a rape, what is the guidance? How does the faith view sexual expression between members of the same sex?
- Pagan: Candace Kant, PhD
- Catholic: Father Dave Casaleggio. Saint Anne Catholic Church
- Islam: Imam Aslam Abdullah, Director of the Islamic Society of Nevada
- Episcopal: Rev Dr. James Wallis, PhD, Grace in the Desert Episcopal Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: President Todd L. Moody, Highland Hills Stake
- Christian: Rev. Dave Pomeroy, First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ
Moderator: Ms. Aleda Nelson
Grace in the Desert Episcopal Church
2004 Spring Gate, LV, NV 89134
In a world torn apart by religious misunderstanding, the goal of the Interfaith Forums is to provide an experience where people can hear different religions' perspectives in an environment of mutual respect. It is a time and place to hear and be heard. In the course of nearly two decades, the forums have helped forge strong relationships between members of Southern Nevada's diverse religious communities. For more information, visit www.interfaithsn.org
Standard YouTube License