Published on Jan 20, 2014
Win on game day with this mouth watering chili recipe. It's the perfect crowd pleaser.
2lb ground chicken
1 1/2 cup onions
2 cups celery
2 cups peppers
1tsp sea salt
1 can beans (kidney or bean medley)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
6 garlic cloves, peeled
400g can chopped tomatoes
1. Place your pan on the stove over a medium heat. Add the oil and leave it for 1-2 minutes until hot. Add the onions and cook, stirring fairly frequently.
2. Add all spices so they release their scent as the onions cook.
3. Add ground chicken once onions are translucent
4. Break up the meat
5. Add garlic, celery, peppers, fresh tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, beans & beer
6. Let simmer for an hour or longer
The best part about the Super Bowl playoffs? Wings every Sunday! Enjoy this game day favorite - without the fat and calories of your traditionally prepared wing recipe.
Crispy, juicy wings now can be enjoyed every Sunday with this secretly healthy low-fat and low calorie cooking method.
Courtesy of Alton Brown: http://bit.ly/1hz3Rfy
1lb chicken wings
1-3 tsp unsalted butter (optional)
1/4 - 1/3 cup wing sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place a large saucepan full of water to boil.
3. Once water is boiling, place wings in the water for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the wings from the basket and pat dry.
5. Lay greased foil on a baking sheet or use parchment paper.
6. Roast wings in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn the wings over and cook for 10-20 minutes or until meat is crispy brown.
7. While the chicken is roasting, melt the butter in a large bowl. Mix this with hot sauce then add wings and toss.
Serve warm with celery sticks and a yoghurt based blue cheese dressing.
2 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup chopped red/yellow/green or orange peppers
4 tbsp oil of choice
2 tbs lemon juice
Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients & Enjoy!
♥ Follow us on twitter! @MilkShake_Bar
♥ Like us on Facebook!
♥ find us on instagram!!! http://instagram.com/PROTEINMILKSHAKEBAR
Standard YouTube License