The ultimate customer service story is inspiring
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 7, 2009
Contact Ross Shafer Now! http://www.RossShafer.com
Ross Shafer is the writer/producer of (14) HR training films on Customer service, Leadership, and Motivation. He is the author of the business books, The Customer Shouts Back, Customer Empathy, Nobody Moved Your Cheese, Are You Relevant? and his newest 2011 book, Grab More Market Share (how to wrangle business away from lazy competitors). Ross is also the founder of the Customer Empathy Institute in conjunction with Calif. State Univ. at Monterey Bay...which helps coach leaders to understand the changing mindsets of evolving customers.
A 6-Time Emmy winner for his work in network televison for FOX, ABC, NBC, USA, and COMEDY CENTRAL, in 1994, Ross Shafer shifted his energies to start making films and writing books on the business successes he observed in great companies. His focus was on who dominates market share...and why.
Here he talks about Who Will Win During The Recovery.
Watch this short clip as Ross Shafer explains why customer service is so dreadful these days:
Today, Ross Shafer is one of America's most sought after conference Keynote business speakers. What makes Ross Shafer so valuable is his abiltity to cross-pollinate fresh practices from one industry to another.
Ross Shafer's newest book GRAB MORE MARKET SHARE (Wiley and Sons) teaches leaders and companies to realize the only way to grow in a soft ( or flat) economy is to take market share from their lazy competitiors.
In this new book Ross will show you how to:
1. Legally Spy on Competitors to take advantage of their weaknesses.
2. Leverage Buying Habit Trends that your competitors are ignoring.
3. Embrace the fact that Customer Urgency has replaced traditional Customer "service" because today's buyers want (and get) everything 'on demand.'
4. Offers dozens of Case Studies you can apply to your business.
Here is a "movie trailer" preview of Ross Shafer's newest book, GRAB MORE MARKET SHARE.
The key to Ross Shafer's success lies in his energy to constantly study best practices that are a moving target. He loves to share how successful organizations adapt to buying habit trends - while other competitors become lazy and obsolete - only to be relegated to the corporate boneyard.
Ross' speeches focus on evolving innovation and leveraging the public consciousness to influence buying habits.
Ross is also a multi-day conference favorite as an Emcee
To contact Ross for your next meeting go to: www.RossShafer.com or call Helen Broder at:
Standard YouTube License
- 9:28 Zig Ziglar - Attitude Makes All The Differenceby Attractualization1,735,406 views
- 9:28 NOBODY Moved Your Cheese!by Ross Shafer21,841 views
- 9:25 How One Person Can Impact an Entire Teamby TeamsRock93,754 views
- 8:37 Ross Shafer: Staying Relevantby KepplerSpeakers3,882 views
- 3:39 RELEVANT REPORT: "Go to the wrong meetings" says Ross Shafer - Leadership Speakerby Ross Shafer2,820 views
- 9:29 Customer Service - ''Wendy Story"by stipe01334,811 views
- 6:06 How to Provide Extraordinary Customer Service: The Fred Factorby Mark Sanborn89,704 views
- 6:24 Inspirational Video: The Walmart Story by Sam Glennby Sam Glenn23,689 views
- 4:05 Customer URGENCY is Replacing "Service" says Leadership Speaker Ross Shaferby Ross Shafer7,191 views
- 5:02 In 2014, Who Will Be Relevant?by Ross Shafer132,947 views
- 92 videos Play all Empowermentby Multilanguagescanada
- 2:41 The Story of Johnny the Baggerby Barbara Glanz80,993 views
- 6:31 Customer Service Lessons from "Taxi Terry" by Business Speaker Scott McKainby Scott McKain99,786 views
- 5:06 Who Wins During a Weak Recovery?by Ross Shafer10,205 views
- 1:43 Why is Customer "Service" sooo Lame?!by Ross Shafer27,288 views
- 8:50 Ross Shafer: Creating Unpaid Spokespeopleby KepplerSpeakers3,381 views
- 1:05:10 Ross Shafer: Stop Complaining. Never Surrender!by Ross Shafer1,244 views
- 8:59 The Best Service Recovery Story... Ever!by Jon Picoult12,590 views
- 5:12 How to Provide Good Customer Serviceby dailyidea180,121 views
- 8:28 World-Class Customer Service - the story of Luanneby Shaun Belding13,389 views