Rush Limbaugh begs his affiliates 3-11-12.wmv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 11, 2012
Rush Limbaugh begs the affiliates stations, 3/11/12 He is going down -- Join us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/341981.... Check current Sponsors http://goo.gl/pbytn
(Transcription -- thank you Erika Freiheit)
"We've been through a lot together for a long time -- you and I. Your role in the development of the program for over two decades is one of the greatest stories of partnership ever told. You've taken risks along with me. You've reaped the rewards of success and occasionally you've felt the sting of opposition that wishes to censor this program using lies, economic pressure and even attempts at legislative action. They've all failed. Every single one went bust. And there's a simple reason why. We tell the truth with passion, with integrity, with humility. We're not always right, just 99.6 percent of the time. Last week, we experienced that .4 percent. I am truly sorry if it's created any problems or difficulties for you. I apologized for my choice of words and it's now time to move on to return once again to making every day FUN, INSPIRING, MOTIVATING, and PROFITABLE too. We win because we entertain and inform. It really isn't any more complicated than that.
We're a team, you and I, and I can't tell you how highly I value our work together. As long as we stick together, we can sail through any storm we encounter especially one based on fiction and pettiness. With truth on our side, I promise you we will prevail. It simply can't be said often enough, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. I know some days are tougher than others but you have my word that I'll do my best, very best, always to deliver for YOU the way you deliver for me.
I have forever noted the relevance, the importance, of our affiliate radio stations to my success. All of you helped me become what I am. All of you have enabled me to enjoy this profound life and success that I've enjoyed and I will never forget it and I thank you profusely every chance I get from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you again for your support and for all you do day in and day out because as I've always said and as I still believe, I couldn't do this without you."
Standard YouTube License
- Created using YouTube Video Editor
- View attributions
- 4:41 Rush Limbaugh Attacks "Over-Educated" Womenby TheYoungTurksFeatured 72,627
- 11:30 Rush Limbaugh Obama Victory Reaction day 2by aeaexplorer 966 views
- 2:09 Rush Limbaugh's Denialby mediamatters4america 12,512 views
- 11:12 Rush Limbaugh Slams President Obama For Using Kids As "Human Shields" - Gun Controlby Massteaparty 4,837 views
- 17:42 Glenn Beck- Why Obama Hid the Truth of Benghazi ?by John Best 45,431 views
- 1:34 Rush Limbaugh's Slutgate Lampooned by Colbertby slatester 37,919 views
- 6:27 Ron Paul - Let Me Get This Rightby jonldavis 229,700 views
- 6:12 300+ Electoral Landslide Lying Rush Limbaugh's 'Intellectual Prediction' Goes Bust!by MOPEDER01 9,144 views
- 4:39 Rush Limbaugh's Epic Post Election Meltdownby SamSeder 292,757 views
- 3:51 Rush Limbaugh Crying Over Obama Victoryby PeoplesUnderground 37,560 views
- 12:04 Rush Limbaugh about SCOTUS ObamaCare Decision Part 1 of 2by RepublicHeritage 7,975 views
- 5:07 Rand Paul Calls For IRS Agents To Be Firedby matlarson10 1,498 views
- 3:24 Rush Limbaugh reaction to Obama Victoryby aeaexplorer 6,392 views
- 9:12 GBR: Libertarians turn on Rand Paulby ThomasPaine3 2,922 views
- 5:04 Karl Rove Refuses to Believe Fox News' Own Obama Victory Projectionby SamSeder 197,726 views
- 2:54 SL Wind, Why We Don't Useby tashakostolany 405 views
- 1:18 Larry Conners Interviews Obama - Unedited Sequenceby doctorbulldog 23,093 views
- 23:17 President Obama at the 2013 White House Correspondents' Dinner - Completeby TheDailyConversation 312,327 views
- 13:24 Liberal Caller Punks Rush Limbaugh Regarding Ronald Reagan's Conservatismby SamSeder 303,110 views
- 6:04 John Stossel ~ Freedom In The Statesby RonPaulCC2012 2,035 views
- Loading more suggestions...