Uploaded on May 8, 2011
How to make an: Ice Ball tutorial.
- Empty Balloon
- Hot/Cold Water
This tutorial will inform you on how to create a lasting Ice Ball to show off your friends and family. Show off your newest, impressive creation by following these simple and easy steps.
1. Use your empty balloon and fill it up with water. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles for a better effect.
2. Tie the balloon and place into a freezer.
3. Leave for 6 hours (or preferably overnight).
4. Remove the frozen balloon from the freezer and carefully peel off the balloon if it still present.
5. Enjoy your frozen ice ball! Use as a decorative item or smash it for your enjoyment. Please be careful!
If you would like to see more Howto Tutorials, unfortunately Touchgate Entertainment no longer specialises in this field. However, this channel is purely used for short films and mind-blowing magic illusions.
Creation of this product is done at user's own risk and we will not be held responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage this might cause. This video is used for demonstration purposes only.
Connect with us;
Follow the creator on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/expresstomorrow
Standard YouTube License