This video is unavailable.
Mitt Romney versus Reality
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 4, 2012
Are you in? https://my.barackobama.com/distortionvid
Mitt Romney: "The President has pledged to "transform America," and he has spent the last four years laying the foundation for a new Government-Centered Society."
President Obama: "I have never been somebody who believes that government can or should try to solve every problem."
Mitt Romney: "He saw free enterprise as the villain and not the solution."
President Obama: "I believe deeply that the free market is the greatest force for economic progress in human history."
Mitt Romney: "When you attack business and vilify success, you're going to have less business and less success."
President Obama: "I know that the true engine of job creation in this country is the private sector, not Washington."
Mitt Romney: "... tax increases become not only a necessity, but also a desired tool for social justice."
President Obama: "I've cut taxes for small business owners 17 times over the last three years."
Mitt Romney: "... government spending always increase because...well why not?"
President Obama: "As President I've eliminated dozens of programs that weren't working. And put annual domestic spending on a path to become the smallest share of the economy since Dwight Eisenhower held this office"
Mitt Romney: "If we become one of those societies that attack success, one outcome is certain -- there will be a lot less success."
President Obama: "In this country broad based prosperity has never trickled down from the success of a wealthy few. It has always come from the success of a strong and growing middle class."
Mitt Romney: "We'll stop the days of apologizing for success at home and never again apologize for America abroad."
President Obama: "I have no doubt that we will continue our long and prosperous journey as the greatest nation on Earth. Thank you. God bless you. God bless the United States of America."
Standard YouTube License
- 5:46 Dinner with Barack and Michelleby BarackObamadotcom 367,218 views
- 1:09 Dinner with Barack: A surprise for Jimby BarackObamadotcom 152,657 views
- 3:46 Gloria Steinem Supports President Obamaby BarackObamadotcom 93,601 views
- 1:44 Dinner With Barack and Michelle: Cathy and John from Wauwatosa, Wisconsinby BarackObamadotcom 32,307 views
- 39:05 President Barack Obama's remarks at the Ready to Go Rally in Columbus, Ohioby BarackObamadotcom 297,128 views
- 3:30 The Story of the Affordable Care Act: From an Unmet Promise to the Law of the Landby BarackObamadotcom 130,918 views
- 5:49 President Obama Repeals "Don't Ask Don't Tell" - Veterans speakby BarackObamadotcom 176,368 views
- 2:03 The Road We've Traveled Official Trailer - Obama for America 2012by BarackObamadotcom 674,427 views
- 2:00 Mitt Romney Versus Reality: Global Editionby BarackObamadotcom 152,809 views
- 1:09 Mitt Romney: Saying Anything to Get Electedby BarackObamadotcom 505,798 views
- 2:45 Vice President Joe Biden Speaks in Coconut Creek, Florida - Highlightsby BarackObamadotcom 19,738 views
- 2:06 President Clinton Explains Mitt Romney's $5 Trillion Tax Cutby BarackObamadotcom 868,725 views
- 1:15 Republicans are desperate to kill health care reform - help stop them.by BarackObamadotcom 78,924 views
- 1:04 Mitt Romney Versus Reality: Student Loans Editionby BarackObamadotcom 81,758 views
- 1:00 Mitt Romney Should Listen to Lilly Ledbetterby BarackObamadotcom 34,726 views
- 1:25 Barack Obama on Ellenby BarackObamadotcom 12,872,207 views
- 2:35 Happy Mother's Dayby BarackObamadotcom 388,867 views
- 1:27 Mitt Romney's Economic Plan: It Didn't Work Then, It Won't Work Nowby BarackObamadotcom 176,099 views
- 1:32 Elizabeth Warren: Extra Footage from "The Road We've Traveled"by BarackObamadotcom 64,198 views
- 1:20 Do you have an offshore bank account?by BarackObamadotcom 249,816 views