Uploaded on Feb 18, 2010
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/crazyjack24
CORRECTION: the website is called http://www.crazy-factory.com
This is a video to show you guys what to use to do it safely and properly. I didn't do it because I wasn't allowed to, but to save money, I ended up spending 20€ instead of about 120€ for two lip piercings. Anyway, I am NOT encouraging you to pierce yourself at home with anything you can find, like safety pins and earrings. Do not do that. That stuff is filthy and gross!
1. Only use STERILE equipment, using a lighter and alcohol is NOT sterile
2. Do not ice your lip, make it warm, the needle will go through easier
3. Use clamps or it's gonna get crooked, don't be a cheap ass.
4. pierce from the inside to the outside, it's easier and less panful.
5. Use a friggin hollow needle one gauge bigger then the piercing
Once again, I researched lip piercing for about 6 months on the internet before i tried this, I read about every single article on BME and everywhere else that I could find, so don't tell me I didn't do it the right way, this is the only way if you want to prevent getting a fucked up lip.
OH and if you do get one, it's not my fault ladies.
Standard YouTube License