The Secret of Oz (by Mr Bill Still)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 24, 2010
The Secret of Oz
What's the Movie About?
It is well known in economics academia that The Wonderful Wizard of Oz written by L. Frank Baum in 1900 is loaded with powerful symbols of monetary reform which were the core of the Populist movement and the 1896 and 1900 president bid of Democrat William Jennings Bryan.
The yellow brick road (gold standard), the emerald city of Oz (greenback money), even Dorothy's silver slippers (changed to ruby slippers for the movie version) were the symbol of Baum's and Bryan's belief that adding silver coinage to gold would provide much needed money to a depression-strapped, 1890s America.
We believe Baum's symbols represent the only solution to relieve the growing economic hardship here in America -- and the rest of the world. Practically speaking, 2009 marks the 70th anniversary of the 1939 MGM release of the The Wizard of Oz movie, so interest will be very high. Even Oz websites put up by kids get millions of hits.
Who's In It?
· Joseph Farah, Founder and CEO of WorldNetDaily.
· Peter Schiff, President of Euro-Pacific Capital, the leading "bear" on Wall Street, author.
· Byron Dale, author and monetary reform expert, author of many books.
· Ellen Brown, author Web of Debt, attorney, and monetary reform expert
· James Robertson, former official in a variety of slots in the UK government, and head of the Inter-Bank Research Organization, author of many books
· Prof. Nick Tideman, VA Tech University School of Economics
· Prof. Michael Hudson, President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET), a Wall Street Financial Analyst, Distinguished Research Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri, Kansas City and author of Super-Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire (1972 and 2003)
· John Keyworth, Curator, Bank of England Museum
· Prof. Quentin Taylor, professor of political science at Rogers State University
· Reed Simpson, banker, asset manager
"In 1996, in a documentary called "The MoneyMasters", we asked the question why is America going broke. It wasn't clear then that we were, but it is today. Now the question is how can we get out of this mess. Foreclosures are everywhere, unemployment is skyrocketing -- and this is only the beginning. America's economy is on a long, slippery slope from here on. The bubble ride of debt has come to an end.
"What can government do? The sad answer is -- under the current monetary system -- nothing. It's not going to get better until the root of the problem is understood and addressed. There isn't enough stimulus money in the entire world to get us out of this hole.
"Why? Debt. The national debt is just like our consumer debt -- it's the interest that's killing us.
"Though most people don't realize it the government can't just issue it's own money anymore. It used to be that way. The King could just issue stuff called money. Abraham Lincoln did it to win the Civil War.
"No, today, in our crazy money system, the government has to borrow our money into existence and then pay interest on it. That's why they call it the National Debt. All our money is created out of debt. Politicians who focus on reducing the National Debt as an answer probably don't know what the National Debt really is. To reduce the National Debt would be to reduce our money -- and there's already too little of that.
"No, you have to go deeper. You have to get at the root of this problem or we're never going to fix this. The solution isn't new or radical. America used to do it. Politicians used to fight with big bankers over it. It's all in our history -- now sadly -- in the distant past.
"But why can't we just do it again? Why can't we just issue our own money, debt free? That, my friends, is the answer. Talk about reform! That's the only reform that will make a huge difference to everyone's life -- even worldwide.
"The solution is the secret that's been hidden from us for just over 100 years -- ever since the time when author L. Frank Baum wrote "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."
Standard YouTube License
- 10:55 US Black Debt Hole: 'We want you all bankrupt!'by RT Featured 79,281
- Bill Still 150 videos11K
- 3:29:37 The Money Masters - the Rothschild mafia controls the Fed and the national Central Banksby 911isafraud140,771 views
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel4,190,630 views
- 46:22 Overdose: The Next Financial Crisisby Journeyman Pictures1,665,730 views
- 2:10:23 97% Owned - Economic Truth documentary - Queuepolitely cutby QueuePolitely538,588 views
- 10:18 Bill Still: New World Order (2013)by disinpho5,047 views
- 46:57 Money As Debt - Full Length Documentaryby paagleTV269,229 views
- 1:16:29 The One Percentby WarZalez1,285,181 views
- 19:47 Premiere of "Jekyll Island" Secret Origins - Bill Still #N3by NextNewsNetwork5,010 views
- 31 videos Play all Daxter walkthroughby MKsubzero85
- 4:00:15 The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary)by Spirit Of Revelation914,827 views
- 1:56:25 The Secret of Oz - Winner, Best Docu of 2010 v.1.09.11by Bill Still571,191 views
- 10:43 The hidden meanings in kids' movies: Colin Stokes at TEDxBeaconStreetby TEDxTalks557,650 views
- 20:05 The Wizard of Oz - The True Motive, Symbols, & Message Behind It! (A Christian Perspective)by UnconformistTV2,265 views
- 8:35 Ellen Brown destroys Peter Schiff !!!(?) 1 of 2by JS20,298 views
- 44:26 Economic Collapse 'How the Banks Won' - Documentaryby libertylover522113,701 views
- 7:09 The Secret's Deleted Scenes The Movie The Secret Kept The Truth A Secretby BlissfulBrotherV229,892 views
- 44:26 The Global Monetary System and Mega Trends by Bill Still. 3rd Annual World Conference on Riba.by RIFCONChannel2,779 views
- 1:14:06 End of Libertyby InflationUS1,011,501 views