The Vatican, the P2 Masonic Lodge, and the Mafia pt. 5/5
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 15, 2010
Banco Ambrosiano was an Italian bank which collapsed in 1982. At the centre of the bank's failure was its chairman, Roberto Calvi and his membership in the illegal masonic lodge Propaganda Due. Vatican Bank was Banco Ambrosiano's main shareholder, and the death of Pope John Paul I in 1978 is rumoured to be linked to the Ambrosiano scandal, giving one of the subplots of The Godfather Part III. Vatican Bank was also accused of funneling covert United States funds to Solidarity and the Contras through Banco Ambrosiano.
PROPAGANDA DUE, or P2 MASONIC LODGE:
Propaganda Due, or P2, was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1945 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally (in contravention of Italian constitutional laws banning secret lodges, and membership of government officials in secret membership organizations) from 1976 to 1981. During the years that the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli, the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, and the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi.
Roberto Calvi (13 April 1920 17 June 1982) was an Italian banker dubbed "God's Banker" by the press due to his close association with the Vatican. A native of Milan, Calvi was the chairman of Banco Ambrosiano which collapsed in one of modern Italy's biggest political scandals, and his death in London in June 1982 has been the source of enduring controversy. Calvi's death was ruled as murder after two coroner's inquests and an independent investigation, and, in June 2007, five people were acquitted of his murder after a trial in Rome.
Claims have been made that Calvi's death involved the Vatican Bank (Banco Ambrosiano's main shareholder), the Mafia (which may have used Banco Ambrosiano for money laundering), and the Propaganda Due or P2 masonic lodge.
Licio Gelli (born April 21, 1919) is an Italian financier, chiefly known for his role in the Banco Ambrosiano scandal. He was revealed in 1981 as being the Venerable Master of the clandestine Masonic lodge Propaganda Due (P2).
Standard YouTube License
- 1:27:17 Project Camelot interviews Klaus Dona, spiritual archaeologistby Project Camelot Featured 197,136
- 10:39 The Vatican, the P2 Masonic Lodge, and the Mafia pt. 4/5by caliNYCdoja9,099 views
- 1:00:05 The Vatican's Role In The New World Order! Bill Hughesby MrPioneerlight201123,783 views
- 10:39 The Vatican, the P2 Masonic Lodge, and the Mafia pt.1/5by caliNYCdoja44,079 views
- 13:58 Vatican Mafia Bank - 1 (of 2)by VinRogersJr6,195 views
- 10:39 The Vatican, the P2 Masonic Lodge, and the Mafia pt.2/5by caliNYCdoja15,887 views
- 45:28 BOXING & THE MAFIAby TheBoxingRUs21,740 views
- 8:08 Antony C. Sutton - An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones pt. 1/4by caliNYCdoja17,577 views
- 59:23 Loggia Massonica P2 - Licio Gelli (parte 1/2)by Azione Prometeo 250,247 views
- 34:00 "URGENT"!!! Vatican prophesy soon to happen and the freemasons know it. mp4by 6FinalBattle712,043 views
- 52:41 Amazing Documentary! The Vatican and Americaby End-Times-Prophecy56,751 views
- 9:59 FREEMASONRY - WORSHIP OF LUCIFER - 1 - 2by youfreemasonry13,719 views
- 1:31:41 In Un Altro Paese - Documentario Sulla Mafia - 2005by sempreincazzato131,390 views
- 58:02 Mae Brussell: P2 Masonic Lodge Scandal PT 2 of 2 (06-07-1981)by FederalJacktube6501 views
- 44:22 Vatican Conspiracy - Pope John Paul Iby Don Chapin108,981 views
- 17:24 Una Logia Masónica vista por dentro. Vídeo documental de la Gran Logia Simbólica Española.GLSEby murciano ensumundo11,742 views
- 54:43 Freemasonry, Vatican II and 1960by cambycam27,374 views
- 10:13 Secret Societies of the Vatican Pt1 of 4by PivotalThinking142,314 views
- 14:21 MASONERIA Y VATICANO LA MISMA COSA, PRUEBA IRREFUTABLEby avat810,276 views
- 8:59 Un franc maçon a quitté la loge et raconte son experience video2by charles nabubronson66,062 views
- Loading more suggestions...