This video is unavailable.
Lies Behind Lies Behind the "Humanitarian War" in Libya
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2011
This document makes it possible to understand how international law and justice works, but mostly how its basic principles can be bypassed. The resolutions passed against Lybia are based on various allegations : notably on the statement claiming that Gaddafi had lead jet attacks on his own people and engaged in a violent repression against uprising, killing more than 6000 civilians. These allegations were spread before they could have been verified. Eventhough it was on the basis of this claim that the Lybian Jamahiriya governement was suspended from the United Nations Human Rights Council, before being referred to the United Nations Security Council.
One of the main sources for the claim that Gaddafi was killing his own people is the Libyan League for Human Rights, an organisation linked to the International Federation of Human Rights (the FIDH). On the 21st of February 2011, the General-Secretary of the LLHR, Dr. Soliman Bouchuiguir, initiated a petition in collaboration with the organisation UN Watch and the National Endowment for Democracy. This petition was signed by more than 70 NGOs. Then a few days later, on the 25th of February, Dr. Soliman Bouchuiguir went to U.N. Human Rights Council in order to expose the allegations concerning the crimes of Gaddafi's government. In July 2011 we went to Geneva to interview Dr. Soliman Bouchuiguir.
Soliman Bouchuguir is an unheard of figure for most, but he has authored a doctoral thesis that has been widely quoted and used in strategic circles in the United States. This thesis was published in 1979 as a book, The Use of Oil as a Political Weapon: A Case Study of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo. The thesis is about the use of oil as an economic weapon by Arabs, but can easily be applied to the Russians, the Iranians, the Venezuelans, and others. It examines economic development and economic warfare and can also be applied to vast regions, including all of Africa.
Bouchuguir's analytical thesis reflects an important line of thinking in Washington, as well as London and Tel Aviv. It is both the embodiment of a pre-existing mentality, which includes U.S. National Security Advisor George F. Kennan's arguments for maintaining a position of disparity through a constant multi-faced war between the U.S. and its allies on one hand and the rest of the world on the other hand. The thesis can be drawn on for preventing the Arabs, or others, from becoming economic powers or threats. In strategic terms, rival economies are pinned as threats and as "weapons." This has serious connotations.
Soliman Bouchuiguir, former president of the Libyan League for Human Rights with symbiotic ties to the National Transitional Council, generated the pack of lies that justified NATO's war allegedly to protect the Libyan population. He is currently the new Libyan ambassador to Switzerland.
In-depth analysis: "Lybia: Human rights impostors used to spawn NATO's fraudulent war" by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya
Standard YouTube License
- 26:31 Front Lines of the Libyan Revolution (A Documentary)by vice 582,319 views
- 11:55 Obama Lies About Libya...The Shocking Truth Behind The Facadeby 58784677 44,164 views
- 1:24:49 Farrakhan on "Coalition of Demons" attacking Libya, Africa (June 15, 2011)by FCNN 293,226 views
- 9:51 Lies behind the "Humanitarian War" in Libya: There is no evidence! (Part 1), NATO Crimes In Libya.by forestgamertube 15,627 views
- 0:46 Libya : Con trai Gaddafi muốn ra đầu hàng !!!by MichaelBoy8xVN 246 views
- 10:08 What you dont know about the libyan crisisby BelovedLIBYA 46,779 views
- 5:22 - Media Lies About Libya and Gaddafi! (Removed from YouTube).by vpmnakapak 30,155 views
- 7:05 America Is Not A Democracy - Noam Chomskyby moriquenta 89,637 views
- 3:32 The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSEDby mmt2k9 742,540 views
- 9:44 The Gaddafi Mercenaries and the Division of Africaby GlobalResearchTV 8,757 views
- 7:28 Ex US Marine exposes the Federal Reserveby PowerinNumbers2012 146,088 views
- 4:40 Incredible Scandal: 'Libya rebels admit attacks on women & children'by RussiaToday 35,499 views
- 9:52 TRUTH about Lybia, Gadaffi & Western Media Liesby John Doe 59,869 views
- 6:48 Libya War Lies - Worse Than Iraq - Video - Thomas Mountainby 108morris108 30,643 views
- 10:38 NGOs Behind the War on Libya - Julien Teil on GRTVby corbettreport 4,401 views
- 9:28 Gaddafi wanted to abandon dollar for gold (Hermann Sterlingov interview in Russian)by KA3AXCTAH2030 12,353 views
- 13:00 Understanding the Green Book & Libyan politics, the easy wayby studioXforum 9,165 views
- 5:14 United States Media Doesn't Want You To See Thisby TheLiberalPacifist 8,747 views
- 11:40 The Assassination of Gaddafi - GRTV Backgrounderby GlobalResearchTV 24,397 views
- 1:00:27 Gaddafi The Truth About Libya- Documentaryby xBLACKxOPSxSECRETSx2 54,795 views
- Loading more suggestions...