Published on Jul 16, 2012
Interview with Travis DiNicola - I adore book stores. Especially local book stores. Especially local book stores that have gently used books with actual paper made from actual trees. And if that local bookstore ALSO has a 'give-back' philosophy, then I just might move into the place.
You may have heard of Indy Reads. Our local adult literacy program here in Indy. What you may not know about is the new Indy Reads Books store. Located at 911 Mass Ave., Indy Reads Books is a place where you can get a great book for a good deal, and help someone else learn how to read!
Why You Need to Go!
- Children's books are just $1 a piece.
- Every book you buy goes to support the Indy Reads program.
- It's located in a cultural district.
- Most inventory is donated/used books, although there are some new bestsellers available.
- Indy Read Books is hosting weekly events
- Free WiFi
- Meeting space for book clubs
- This is a great new resource for our community. If you have some books piling up -- take some time to pack them up and make a donation to help Indy read!
For more information about the new bookstore and ways to get involved, visit my website http://goo.gl/JYdQE.
Standard YouTube License