The 12 Laws of Karma
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 30, 2008
THE 12 LAWS OF KARMA
THE GREAT LAW
As you sow, so shall you reap.
This is also known as the Law of Cause and Effect.
Whatever we put out in the Universe
is what comes back to us.
If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Friendship, Love...
Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving, a Friend.
THE LAW OF CREATION
Life doesn't just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.
We are one with the Universe both inside and out.
Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
BE and DO yourself...
what you what to have in your Life.
THE LAW OF HUMILITY
What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.
If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative,
then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
THE LAW OF GROWTH
Wherever you go, there you are.
For us to GROW in Spirit it is we who must change and not the people, places or things around us.
The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES
and that is the only factor we have control over.
When we change who and what we are within our heart
our life changes too.
THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
Whenever there is something wrong,
there is something wrong in me.
We mirror what surrounds us
and what surrounds us mirrors us
We must take responsibility what is in our life.
THE LAW OF CONNECTION
Even if something we do seems inconsequential,
it is very important that it gets done
as everything in the Universe is connected.
Each step leads to the next step and so forth and so on.
Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
Neither the first step nor the last
are of greater significance
They were both needed to accomplish the task.
Past, Present, Future
They are all connected...
THE LAW OF FOCUS
You can't think of two things at the same time.
When our focus is on Spiritual Values it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
If you believe something to be true,
then sometime in your life
you will be called upon to demonstrate that truth.
Here is where we put what we SAY
that we have learned
THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
Looking back to examine what was,
prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.
Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams...
Prevent us from having new ones.
THE LAW OF CHANGE
History repeats itself until
we learn the lessons that we need
to change our path.
THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
All Rewards require initial toil.
Rewards of lasting value
require patient and persistent toil.
True Joy follows doing what we're suppose to be doing and waiting for the Reward to come in it's on time.
THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
You get back from something whatever
you've put into it
The Value of something is a direct result of
the energy and intent that is put into it.
Every personal contribution
is also a contribution to the Whole
Lack luster Contributions have no impact on the Whole
or work to diminish it.
Loving Contributions Lift Up and Inspire the Whole
Standard YouTube License
- 31:36 WARNING! Extremely Powerful Multidimensional Self Connection - Brainwave - Binaural OMby GeniusBrainPower Featured 163,069
- 27:29 Strange Events Happening Worldwide 2013by HiTechAddict682,468 views
- 6:11:19 David and Goliath : by Malcolm Gladwell - Full Audiobook [ UNABRIDGED ]by OnlineAUDIObooks518,235 views
- 9:29 Touching Videos That Make You Cry Really Hard about Love,Parents,Father,Son,God,Story,Laughterby 11newlaws148,529 views
- 31:42 Listen..This Will Change Your Life - The Strangest Secretby PSNy2kUK1,787,343 views
- 5:04 When Life has you feeling Down, Keep these Words in Mind...by roseinblu1,907,668 views
- 8:40 The 12 Universal Lawsby Chris Shanti621,102 views
- 5:33 Ten Symptoms Of Spritual Awakeningby mistyrious1111202,827 views
- 4:58 The Dalai Lama's 18 Rules For Livingby sliponjuggernaut261,931 views
- 3:51 People come into your life for a reasonby Angel ClaireC3,239,601 views
- 3:43 Everything Happens For a Reasonby CrnaLisica5,098,923 views
- 5:32 10 signs of a spiritual awakeningby Warri Garian2,101,599 views
- 13:21 You Become What You Think About - Dr Wayne W. Dyerby HelloHappinessTV231,614 views
- 1:49 3 Things Men Can't Resist in a Womanby wisesparks.com1,739,098 views
- 11:40 Abraham Hicks - Distraction from Resistant Thoughtsby dewdrop15728,638 views
- 9:46 Removing Bad Karma: Karmic Theory and Types of Karmaby yogeeshashram67,977 views
- 8:12 Breaking the Illusion of Limitationby Namaste10011,496,368 views
- 9:00 Awakening Signsby freeyourmind4evr632,496 views
- 4:12 A Parent's Love - I Cried After Watching This...by Jeff Alagar4,847,457 views
- 7:04 Scientist photographed soul leaving the body in death 2nd partby 3qk6,060,325 views
- Loading more suggestions...