2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Personalisation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 29, 2011
THE ALL-NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE -- THE SMALLEST, LIGHTEST, MOST FUEL-EFFICIENT RANGE ROVER EVER PRODUCED
•Luxurious cross-coupé design with a compact footprint
•Attracts new customers to the Range Rover brand
•Bold exterior evolves Range Rover design language
•Class-leading sustainability: sub 130g/km* CO2 with 58mpg* combined fuel economy
•Four-wheel-drive and front-wheel-drive versions available
•Premium cabin offers full-sized glass panoramic roof that floods the interior with natural light
•Dynamic and agile handling across all terrains, aided by Adaptive Dynamics featuring MagneRide™
•Class-leading all-surface capability with Land Rover Terrain Response™
•Innovative Range Rover technologies, including dual-view display for 8-inch touch-screen and Surround Camera System
•Sold in 160 countries worldwide, with deliveries from summer 2011
•Indicative pricing starting from £30,000/ 35,000E
Offering CO2 emissions sub 130g/km* and fuel economy of 58mpg* combined, the Evoque is the lightest, most fuel-efficient Range Rover ever. It is a strong demonstration of the marque's commitment to environmental sustainability.
"This is a highly relevant and contemporary vehicle that will suit the modern needs of our customers," said Land Rover's Managing Director Phil Popham. "The Range Rover Evoque will appeal to a new group of customers who may not have considered a Range Rover before."
Lightweight construction techniques and the addition of a front-wheel drive variant ensure optimum efficiency is achieved. A new range of state-of-the-art petrol and diesel engines comes with direct injection and stop-start. The Range Rover Evoque also adopts low CO2 systems such as Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS) and is built to maximise end of life recyclability.
The Range Rover Evoque's dramatic exterior is based directly on the LRX concept car, which drew worldwide acclaim for its fresh interpretation of classic Range Rover design cues.
Smart design and meticulous engineering has allowed the LRX concept to be turned into reality without compromising the core Range Rover values of luxury, refined performance and all-terrain capability.
"The Evoque marks a bold evolution of Range Rover design. With its dramatic rising beltline, a muscular shoulder running the length of the car, and a distinctive taper to the floating roofline, the Range Rover Evoque adopts a very dynamic profile with a powerful and athletic stance." said Land Rover Design Director, Gerry McGovern.
Drivers who take their Range Rover Evoque off-road will be reassured to know that, in addition to extremely generous ground clearance, the car has significantly better breakover, approach and departure angles than other compact SUVs.
The Evoque will be the first Range Rover to offer customers a choice between a full-time four-wheel-drive system, which delivers outstanding performance and traction on all surfaces, and a low carbon, front-wheel-drive option for further enhanced fuel economy.
The Range Rover Evoque's formidable all-terrain potential is enhanced by the latest version of the company's signature Terrain ResponseTM system.
The Range Rover Evoque's turbocharged powertrain line-up offers smooth and responsive performance, blending four-cylinder efficiency with six-cylinder refinement and power.
Customers can choose between two comprehensively updated 2.2-litre turbodiesel derivatives, with 190PS or 150PS.
The front-wheel drive Range Rover Evoque with the 150PS 2.2-litre engine achieves 58mpg* and sub 130g/km* CO2. The four-wheel-drive 2.2-litre 150PS delivers 50mpg* and 145g/km* CO2.
A new 240PS, 2.0-litre Si4 petrol engine combines direct fuel injection, turbocharging and twin variable valve timing for exceptional driveability and fuel efficiency.
Murray Dietsch, director of Land Rover programmes, said: "These impressive figures have been achieved by the product development team's commitment to delivering a compact and weight-efficient product, with no compromise on durability and robustness."
Standard YouTube License
- 1:04 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 3 Door Whiteby SupercarHallFeatured 9,860
- 3:19 2012 Land Rover Steps In For Snow Patrolby SupercarHall 3,916 views
- 1:06 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Paris Reveal Final 2012by SupercarHall 1,542 views
- 1:02 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5 Door Trailer 2012by SupercarHall 4,133 views
- 9:09 Driving Sports TV - 2012 Range Rover Evoque Reviewedby Driving Sports TV 87,754 views
- 5:58 Road Test: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoqueby Motorweek 54,639 views
- 14:09 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoqueby TTACVideo 200,467 views
- 5:16 Range Rover's latest Evoque drivenby ndtvprofit 14,242 views
- 185 videos Play all Land Roverby SupercarHall
- 7:48 Range Rover Evoque - Terminalen Birkerødby Henrik Hansen 49,191 views
- 2:04 range rover evoqueby veight91 23,149 views
- 9:09 2012 Range Rover Evoque Test Drive & Reviewby RosenthalAutomotive 153,902 views
- 6:18 2012 Range Rover Evoqueby CNETTV 173,173 views
- 4:53 RoadflyTV - 2012 Range Rover Evoqueby roadflytv 180,003 views
- 4:35 Range Rover Evoque 2012 - First Drive - Inside Lineby Лена Елистраткина 133,968 views
- 1:42 LRM 2012 Range Rover Evoque Customer Preview Eventby LandRoverManhattanTV 21,388 views
- 8:33 2012 Range Rover Evoque Launch, Off Roadby AutoNetwork 198,050 views
- 2:20 Range Rover Evoque (PURE, PRESTIGE, DYNAMIC comparison) - HDby MrPerlenPaula 50,358 views
- 4:25 Fifth Gear [20x01] - Range Rover Evoqueby cmstacker111 186,407 views
- 1:19 Land Rover Evoqueby Brad Cox 4,971 views
- 5:27 First Look Range Rover Evoque Land Rover San Antonio landroversanantonio.comby Cavenderdealership 15,150 views
- Loading more suggestions...