Orlando DUI Lawyer Attorney (407) 443-3729 MUSCA LAW Best Drunk Driving Firm
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 4, 2012
Orlando DUI Lawyer and Attorney
(407) 443-3729 http://DuiOrlando.org/
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Orlando DUI Lawyer + Attorney The attorneys and lawyers at Orlando DUI law firm are committed to achieving the best possible outcome in your drunk driving case, or criminal charges.
Hiring the best Orlando DUI lawyer to represent you is the best thing you can do if you have been arrested under the suspicion of drunk driving.
Do You Really Need the best Orlando DUI Lawyer you can afford?
The answer to that question in most cases is yes. Yes, you should get a DUI lawyer.
It's a Legal Proceeding
Someone like yourself who isn't familiar with the details of the law can easily misfile a document, not be ready to answer certain questions. Hiring an attorney who specializes in handling DUI cases will ensure this doesn't happen to you.
You should also consider your future when you are making this important decision. A DUI conviction will be on your official record for a very long time.
Having a DUI conviction on your record can cause problems with getting a job, getting credit or even finding a place to live.
Every potential employer and landlord now has the ability to run a background check and they will be less likely to offer you the job or the apartment with a DUI conviction on your record.
It can also reduce your chances of getting a loan in some cases. If you do get approved for the loan, you may be required to pay a higher interest rate because of the DUI
Regardless of the details of your case, it is in your best interest to
at least have an attorney look at your case before you automatically assume you have to plead guilty and accept the consequences.
Finding the best Orlando DUI Lawyer for your case
There are many places you can go to find a good Central Florida DUI lawyer to represent you. You may have friends or family members who can give you a reference. You can also do a basic internet search. Remember to use the terms "lawyer" and "attorney" in your search to get the most options.
Once you find a list of potential attorney's in the Orlando Florida area, you should do a little research to make sure they're the right fit for you. You should also make sure that they are focused on handling DUI cases and they aren't just a general attorney.
It is also a good idea to look at their website before you decide whether or not to contact them. However, don't be swayed by a website that looks great. You shouldn't be looking at the look and features on the site when you visit it. You should be much more concerned about the information that is presented on the site.
Some of the things you should look for are what percentage of the site is dedicated to information about DUI and what percentage is related to other aspects of the law.
You can also usually find out how long the lawyer has been in business and what other types of certifications they may have besides drunk driving law experience.
Costs of Hiring an Orlando DUI Attorney in FL
As you are researching the website of potential DUI attorney's, you should look at their fees. While budget is an issue for most people these days because of the poor economy, you should carefully consider the cost when you are looking for a Drunk driving attorney.
While using a cheaper attorney does still mean that you will be represented by legal counsel throughout your case (which is a good thing), it also means your attorney may be more likely to recommend that you plead guilty instead of more fully researching the facts
Schedule a Consultation With an Orlando DUI Lawyer
Before you talk with each attorney, you should prepare a list of questions.
-How many DUI cases have you defended?
-What percentage of your legal practice is dedicated to DUI cases?
-Do you work for a flat fee or by the hour?
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "A Better Life" on
The Brought Low
- 20:15 Lawn Mower DUI - Caught on Sheriff's Office Dashcamby Rollcall2goFeatured 3,780
- 46:04 LA Law Season 02 Episode 13 :: "Beauty And Obese"by jjqueiros 370 views
- 3:35 Orlando DUI Lawyer (407) 443-3729 MUSCA LAW How to Find an Orlando DUI Attorneyby Orlando Lewis 18,773 views
- 2:51 Orlando DUI Lawyer Explanation (407) 443-3729by Orlando Lewis 678 views
- 2:00 Judge and Smartass Lawyerby RamonitaRaines 73,873 views
- 3:27 3 Things a DUI Defendant Needs to Know - Florida Criminal Defense Attorney Steve Kramer Discussesby mykramerlawfirm 2,025 views
- 1:11 Orlando DUI Lawyer - Umansky Law Firm Orlando Lawyersby UmanskyLawFirm 17,029 views
- 3:29 Orlando DUI Lawyer Review (407) 443-3729by Orlando Lewis 728 views
- 1:28 Miami DUI Lawyer Best Miami DUI Attorneyby Bobby Santiago 3,895 views
- 13:25 M.R.B DUI Arrest Field Sobriety Exercises Port Orange Floridaby DUIArrestVideo 1,638 views
- 1:13 Best Deposition Question Everby bpmarshall 183,874 views
- 5:13 The Criminal Defense Attorney A Day in the Lifeby David Givot 26,871 views
- 16:16 Carlos Miller's Trial (10 of 13): Defense attorney Santiago Lavandera's closing argumentby Carlos Miller 5,468 views
- 1:35 BEST DUI Lawyer in Tucson Arizona AZ - (520) 441-3778by duilawyersintucsonaz 3,704 views
- 10:48 D.U.I. ROAD BLOCK & D.U.I. ARREST ON VIDEOby 7089540230 33,150 views
- 8:07 GTA IV Multiplayer D.U.I. Checkpoint!by Bayareabuggs 10,661 views
- 2:12 San Diego DUI Attorneys, Finding the Best San Diego DUI Lawyersby Stephen Hill 1,615 views
- 0:31 Michigan DUI Lawyer Patrick Barone Commercialby Dave Matson 5,087 views
- 0:28 Orlando's Top DUI Lawyers and Criminal Attorneys - Finebloom, Haenel & Higginsby 1800FIGHTIT 9,652 views
- 3:42 Bad Seventh Circuit Oral Argumentby armenaut 51,773 views
- Loading more suggestions...