Uploaded on Jan 12, 2011
GET THE FULL TUTORIAL - http://www.sky7dance.net
The best erotic dance on a table. Learn a sensual striptease dance to seduce your boyfriend
This time Julia shows a sexy table dance routine. Learn a seductive hot strip dance for your boyfriend!
You will need a table that is firm and stable, and make sure to remove everything from it (especially any tablecloth). Dim the lights, relax and perform this sexy lap dance for your boyfriend! You will look sexy and seductive.
Some advice for preparing a lap dance:
1. Do some warm-up exercises. Before you start practicing the dance moves, do a 10-15 min cardio workout and stretch your muscles a little. Your body will feel better and more relaxed, this will help do the moves correctly. We will soon upload the special warm-up video for strip dancing. Subscribe to receive updates!
2. Choose sensual music that gets you into the seductive mood. (Visit 'Sky7Dance' Facebook page for some suggestions).
3. Relax and feel sexy. Remember that it is not the technique of your dance that seduces him, rather your mood and manner. Move confidently but slowly (remember the 'tease' part). Do touch yourself and move your hands over your body.
4. Wear your sexiest lingerie, and clothes that are sexy but comfortable (and easy to take off). A shirt with buttons is a good idea, since you can unbutton it slowly and sensually. Add accessories that you can play with -- hat, tie, stockings. Stilettos always add a lot to a sexy look.
5. If you feel that some alcohol is necessary to relax, it's ok. Just don't go too far.
6. When you dance, keep an eye contact with him all the time. Seduce with your eyes.
Visit our channel: http://www.youtube.com/sky7dance
At the Sky7 Dance online school, we love sexy, feminine dance styles, and we want to share the pleasure of dance with everyone. We design and offer free online dance lessons of strip and lap dancing, sexy club dancing, and other feminine styles. We also provide in-depth learning materials that are available as digital download DVDs. Whether a woman wants to learn strip dancing as a fun activity or simply needs quick tips on effective contemporary dance moves, we're genuinely excited to help.
Music: Tryad -- Lady
Standard YouTube License